PA Predator Hunters?

I am ready to go but gonna be a hard year for coyotes hear. Lot fox sign but not see or hearing any coyote. I have a few more spots I am saving for colder weather

I'm gettin everything charged up now.
thumbup1.gif
thumbup1.gif

it was a good weekend hunted all weekend at night got to try 17 WSM on a coon and it worked great a buddy got a grey and missed one plus had coyote in area all weekend not a good day at work though yesterday no sleep caught up to me

You will have plenty of time to sleep when your dead . Hunt on ! Lol had to catch up on mine too. Had some nice weather. I will be happy to see time change this Sunday, I will get more hunting in during the week. If the weather cooperates !

We've had some luck down here in bedford calling those song dogs. 1/5kill grey fox ratio is killing us though lol but I'm gonna keep on taking the turbo dogg and 22-250 out

windy in Juniata county to night was gone to go out tonight but to windy for me so order so new batteries for fox pro and battery charger

Still working on deer with my boys but gonna start this weekend for predators. Trying a new tactic this weekend so we will see how it goes.

Called a nice big red female in opening night. Only sat for about an hour...came from about 375yds out...she was running full speed got about 80yds from caller...switched to white light and she froze and bam the .17hmr gets another notch in it.
Thats 1st one i have taken over the caller. Missed her last year. Almost same scenario. I know its same fox as we've had her on cam all year long since last year. Pretty happy. Will be a nice hide to hang up.
Hope to get out again soon and get her male counterpart thats still lurking...have a very big yote also im after. Need to get .223 more dialed in before that happens though...good luck to all.
Looking forward to reading all of your stories successful or not.

beagler,

You better get out there you are missing some good action. We are up to 15 fox and 3 yotes and a few misses. Everything shot within the last week looks prime.

Missed out on 2 fox Saturday night. I hunt along an old rail line that has been converted to a walking trail. Most everything in my area is posted. I really need to find some new places.

I have permission on a few farms, but some of the Amish don't want you on their property.

I live in southern Lancaster County on the border of Chester County, so it's either Amish farms or horse breeders.

I'm working on getting access to great land. Gotta wait and see... I wish I owned property.

I'm still waiting to get out there. I think I might go tonight since it's cold and snowy today. The wind has to calm itself though.

Got these this past Saturday.
You'll have to excuse the outfit in the first pic, I went out for a smoke and heard it barking across the road. Grabbed gun, call, and lights. Was back in ten minutes. Had a black sweatshirt on over that.

Back