A Few Virginia Critters

wow where in va? are you guys taking that many coyotes. i cant wait until we get them moving in like that. btw those black dogs are common here too

Seeing is believing how about the story's that go with the picture. That is a good take for the whole season for me.

Wow! you guys don't mess around.
thumbup.gif

Well not exactly the story I would like to give you of course I would like to say we called all these up and took them with the night vision, however sometimes it doesn't always work like that. It was actually opening day of deer season here in VA Saturday so of course all the guys in the club got together Saturday morning in hopes of killing some nice deer. Somewhere along the way of guys going to get on stand, the dogs may have been running some, and some just seemed to be slipping out. All of these except for one were killed before 8:30 or 9 that morning.

Pretty work. Those black ones are pretty eery looking. I shot the biggest deer I've ever taken Saturday up near the James River. When I got down to go retrieve it about 30 mins later a lone coyote sounded off about 200 yards away. I'm glad I got there first.

Back