Joe Bob Outfitters rocks

bryan h

just ordered my fifth TIMNEY 3lb skeletonized trigger from Joe bobs since March and 25 minutes later email came that the order is already being shipped Joe bobs you rock super fast free shipping and great prices I recommend them to anyone!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have had really great luck with Joe Bobs internet mail order service. I have ordered from them 3 or 4 times and have no complaints. On the other hand I went last fall to my buddy's place in Quinter Ks so we went to his store. The service in the is much to be desired. I left unhappy and swore I would never buy from him. That didn't last to long because you can't beat the Internet service.

They have treated me right on my orders as well. I ordered a muzzle brake from them and didn't like it and I called and they refunded me as soon as they received it back, with zero problems. Pretty good to do business with in my experience.

Yhea, truly outstanding. The best part is he is a Veteran, down to earth and will go out of his way to take care of anybody. Doesn't get any better than that!

Really good guy. So good in fact that I'm helping put his kids through college.
scared.gif

I guess I should consider myself lucky. I live in Hays, KS where they are located at. They never jacked up prices through all the turmoil in the last couple of years. The only negative that I can find is that I have to pay state/county/city taxes any time that I buy from them.

Originally Posted By: bryan hOriginally Posted By: KlrDrvrReally good guy. So good in fact that I'm helping put his kids through college.
scared.gif

Lol me too!!!!!!

JoeBob doesn't have any kids (at least that I know about ;))

Originally Posted By: travmackI guess I should consider myself lucky. I live in Hays, KS where they are located at. They never jacked up prices through all the turmoil in the last couple of years. The only negative that I can find is that I have to pay state/county/city taxes any time that I buy from them.

Sales tax does hurt local sales quite a bit, especially on big-ticket items. Our 8.4% sales tax is OK for the other 49 states, Puerto Rico, and Guam but not so much for Kansans.

We're hoping to be moving to a larger place in the next year or so. This will allow a bigger storefront with better displayed inventory and more products from the warehouse side to be displayed in the storefront. Right now I'd bet only 20% of our SKUS are actually on display out-front.

Last edited:
Got my TIMNEY trigger Monday when I got home from work ordered it Friday around 4 and had it Monday when I got home at 5 I want to thank them once again another satisfied customer.

I have a big problem with them!

I am addicted to my free shirts LOL. My wife says it's my whole wardrobe now LOL.

Keep up the good work guys!

Originally Posted By: Wylietx107 On the other hand I went last fall to my buddy's place in Quinter Ks so we went to his store. The service in the is much to be desired. I left unhappy and swore I would never buy from him. That didn't last to long because you can't beat the Internet service.

Not going to say you didn't have a bad experience, but I've been in multiple times, and always had good service. Never heard my brother, who has been in a bunch more than me, say that service was an issue.

Back