It Recently Came Out In Court That The Money Was Missing

azmastablasta

Po Shanesha dindonuffin, her babydaddy was jist an aspiring rap artist or sumpin. He dun stole dat money so folks beez needin to send mo. We spoke of this situation a few months ago, she was arrested for leaving her kids in a hot car here in Phoenix. Bleeding hearts across the nation sent her thousands of dollars.

Charges re-filed against Shanesha Taylor
Posted: Oct 28, 2014 By Jill Monier, FOX 10 News

PHOENIX (KSAZ) - A mother who left her kids in the car while she went on a job interview will now be criminally prosecuted.

A trial date was set today after she failed to create a trust fund for her children.

Taylor entered into an agreement with the county attorney's office.

It said if she setup the fund for her children and attended parenting classes that the charges would be dropped.

She failed to establish a trust fund and now felony child abuse charges against her have been reinstated.

A tearful mugshot sparked an online fundraiser which raised over 100-thousand dollars for Shaneesha Taylor.

Taylor was arrested and charged with two class-three felony child abuse charges for leaving her kids in her car to go to a job interview.

The county attorney's office said they'd drop the charges if she did certain things, including putting 60-thousand dollars of the money raised into a trust fund for her children.

Yesterday in court, Taylor couldn't prove that she had done that and instead offered to put 35-thousand into the trust.

The state said they would reinstate the charges because she didn't live up to her end of the deal, and they did.

Today a trial date was set for December 10th.

If convicted on both charges, Taylor faces anywhere from probation up to a year and a half in jail.

The prosecutor told the judge yesterday she never got an answer about how much donated money is left in the account.

FOX 10 reached out to her attorney for comment but have not heard back.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/27146850/2014/10/28/charges-re-filed-against-shanesha-taylor

You people must understand that she was going into a job interview... She had every riggghhh... I mean a valid exxx... Oh wait... Maybe there is no legit ament reason to leave kids in a car...

Release the hounds...

[beeep] they ought to turn her loose; at least she was looking for a job! I'll bet if they were sittin in the car while she was in the welfare office they wouldn't be sending her to jail!!

Are children these days to dumb to roll the window down, or open the door??? I'm sure I was not the only child left in a car when I was young, while my mother shopped for groceries, or my father was taking care of business at the bank or other places.

Originally Posted By: Rocky1[beeep] they ought to turn her loose; at least she was looking for a job! I'll bet if they were sittin in the car while she was in the welfare office they wouldn't be sending her to jail!!

Are children these days to dumb to roll the window down, or open the door??? I'm sure I was not the only child left in a car when I was young, while my mother shopped for groceries, or my father was taking care of business at the bank or other places.

Kids were less than 2 and less than 6 months old.

Originally Posted By: NdIndyKids were less than 2 and less than 6 months old.

Yeah, I guess that is a wee bit young, and at that age the liberals have demanded they strapped down in the car, wherein they couldn't reach the window crank if they were smart enough to roll the window down.

Add to the fact that here in Phx, even in March, closed up car temps easily reach 160 degrees quite quickly. We lose 2-3 kids every year this way and trust me it doesn't have to be summer.

Originally Posted By: kymailman98Originally Posted By: BigSkyDogShe must be a democrat!

Truth be known, I doubt she knows what she is.

YUP!!!

Back