Coyote Hunter Wanted

DWDuer

I have Coyote issues and I'm looking for someone to hunt my land. I live in Henry County, Virginia. My neighbor is interested, as well. Combined we have 215 acres. We have another neighbor who might be interested, too. He has an additional 28 acres. We want to control, if not eradicate, the coyotes on our land. We are concerned about our pets and the other small animals on our land. So, if you are interested, mature, responsible, sober and love to shoot coyotes, lets talk. Contact me via this website or via email: duerduo@yahoo.com
Thanks,
DWDuer

Another option would be for you to contact the DGIF field office - 434-525-7522 - and ask for the local CPO (game warden) to contact you. He should be able to recommend a hunter or trapper that would be willing to help.

I would love to help out, but it's a bit of a hike from here. We used to hunt a pretty big tract of land just south of Danville years ago. Back then the coyotes were just starting to become a problem. The dgif website has a page with nuisance trappers names and numbers if you decide to go that route.

I have Coyote issues and I'm looking for someone to hunt my land. I live in Henry County, Virginia. My neighbor is interested, as well. Combined we have 215 acres. We have another neighbor who might be interested, too. He has an additional 28 acres. We want to control, if not eradicate, the coyotes on our land. We are concerned about our pets and the other small animals on our land. So, if you are interested, mature, responsible, sober and love to shoot coyotes, lets talk. Contact me via this website or via email: duerduo@yahoo.com
Thanks,
DWDuer
Hoy
-interested-
-can we talk by phone?-

Back