rural king......

ilmo

A store near us rural king has bushmaster superlight ar's for 549.00 with a $50 rebate.....$499.00 for an AR.... Not familiar with the superlight... anybody have thoughts on this gun at this price?

I admit that I have only owned one AR. (so far)
However, I have HELD (in store) a Bushmaster Carbon 15. To me, it felt extremely "plastic like", but that is only an opinion.
However, that being said, according to the MSRP on Bushy's website is $865.86 (strange amount, IMHO).
So, I would have to say that if you can get one for $500 plus tax....and it's what you want....then it's a heck of a deal.

I have seen that same deal at the local Rural King here. I handled one of them, and it is super light, almost too light. Reviews on them have been mixed. Most posters on the AR forums say stay away from them. Bushmaster is a good name, and my experiences with them have been okay.

most of the negative effect of the polymer is going to be a feel thing more than a performance thing. I don't really like that feel but for a ranch gun or truck gun why not? should be MOC with about any ammo and as against plastic guns as I am they are more durable than they feel

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54I admit that I have only owned one AR. (so far)
However, I have HELD (in store) a Bushmaster Carbon 15. To me, it felt extremely "plastic like", but that is only an opinion.
However, that being said, according to the MSRP on Bushy's website is $865.86 (strange amount, IMHO).
So, I would have to say that if you can get one for $500 plus tax....and it's what you want....then it's a heck of a deal.

They have a polymer upper receiver and lower receiver.

Back