Not all coyotes Bad.....

kneeswornout

True story...Four days ago(10/24/2014) in Muscatine ,IA. An inmate from prison escaped custody while being taken for a medical appointment and headed for the woods(nearby wildlife sanctuary in Illinois) to escape the law. What he certainly did not figure on, was a pack of coyotes(I've heard as many as 30) that was very hungry and bold. Apparently the pack was not fooling around and the inmate had to choose between his life and more jail time. He actually called 911 (not sure how he got a phone)under a assumed name and was rescued by the law only to be recognized and was arrested. Since the story broke, several people have come forward with accounts of being followed and harassed by this pack. Probably just a matter of time before someone doesn't make it out alive. Just wondering , what good is a nature preserve that you can't walk through?? I wouldn't want to go like that.......

Coyotes in Muscatine ,IA are 6 foot tall and walk upright like a man... Even if you where able to call them in... Good luck on trying to kill them... They have been hit with dynamite, ran over by vehicles and thrown from cliffs... They get right back up and dust them selves off... The only guaranteed sound to get them to respond to is road runner... Not sure if foxpro has the sound but if you use hand calls just go "beep beep!"... I think ACME makes road runner calls...

Be be that's all folks!

Last edited:
Back