Feinstein: ‘Lone Wolf’ Terrorist Attacks a ‘Growing Threat.’ But What Does She Propose for a Solution?

hm1996

Staff member

Really? Naaaah, just wait for the other shoe to drop.

Quote:
Feinstein: ‘Lone Wolf’ Terrorist Attacks a ‘Growing Threat.’ But What Does She Propose for a Solution?

By Victoria Taft (16 hours ago) |

Dianne Feinstein, the Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, is calling ‘a growing threat’ the ‘multiplicity’ of terror attacks recently by “Lone Wolf” attackers who were spun up by radical internet messages.

Is she right? Let’s go to the tote board:
•A jihadist who was on the Canadian government watch list who hit and killed a Canadian soldier with his car
•A radical recent convert to Islam who shot an unarmed guard and tried to attack the Canadian Parliament
•A radical Islamist took a hatchet to two NYPD officers
•A man beheaded an Oklahoma coworker and tried to attack another after they disagreed over Islamic values
•A radical Islamist who was arrested before he could attack a co worker in another Okahoma workplace
•The Boston Marathon bombers
•The Fort Hood shooter
•Oh, and there are a lot more

By using the term ‘lone wolf,’ Senator Feinstein might be giving the impression these attackers were one offs, simply acting on their own apart from any radical agenda. But the current law actually takes this phenomenon into account.

According to terrorist prosecutor and author Andrew C McCarthy:

Congress enacted “lone wolf” surveillance authority as part of the PATRIOT Act (see here, pp. 5–6). Significantly, the statute makes precisely the opposite assumption that government officials now make when they label someone a “lone wolf.”

The law says that if a person is engaged in what appears to be terrorist activity, the involvement of a foreign terrorist organization should be presumed and need not be established. So as conceived and codified, the lone-wolf designation means the government should regard a suspect as a terrorist, not strain against all evidence and logic to regard him as a non-terrorist.

In short, these bad guys are singing from the same song book, and the US should go after them with that in mind.

Fortunately, in Canada and with the beheading in Oklahoma, gun-toting good guys were able to cut short the jihadi’s plans. Unfortunately, Feinstein is among the biggest regulators of guns for individual self defense.

Do you think she’ll change her mind?

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/10/192602-feinstein-lone-wolf-terrorist-attacks-growing-threat-propose-solution/?utm_source=dailynewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=%7BCAMPAIGN_ID%7D&listID=%7BlistID%7D

Regards,
hm

Of course she won't change her mind, it doesn't fit into the Democrat/Communist game plan. They got to take those guns to take control, and therefore she will push to take the guns because of the lone wolf attacks.

Another ploy to instill fear... If giving up a small portion of gun rights makes a safer society... Then giving up all gun rights would create the perfect society.. They are master manipulators that know how the human psyche tics... The actual threat to the individual American citizen falling victim to a lone wolf attack is light years away from the threat they try to portray... When they talk about security they are actually making people question it... Sad to say but in a lot of ways it is our own government that gets a lot of political influence through fear, it's subtle terrorism or psychological abuse at the least... It's almost like an attack on our minds from both sides... The actual terrorists want to instill fear and the government fans the flames so they can patriot act on our behalf... for our own good and safety... Thank you but I feel safest when driving through middle America with my Ak-47... I don't need your help, unless you want to cover me while I go in and pay for this gas? You want coffee or anything to drink?
wink.gif

I wish they had not labeled them lone wolves. Outcast cowards,random murders,muslim goat molesters,so many names more fitting. Lone wolf gives a boost to the warped mind of these cowards who are looking to do just one outrageous act to find their perceived glory in their otherwise failed life..

Originally Posted By: tnshootistI wish they had not labeled them lone wolves. Outcast cowards,random murders,muslim goat molesters,so many names more fitting. Lone wolf gives a boost to the warped mind of these cowards who are looking to do just one outrageous act to find their perceived glory in their otherwise failed life..

Right on, John!
thumbup.gif

Regards,
hm

Back