First Alberta fur for the season

Originally Posted By: KaleOriginally Posted By: titch--Nice haul.

Just wondering how the fur is so far? Im itching to get out over here myself (regina).

cheers

Seems to be good. Fur buyer was happy

Good to hear

Originally Posted By: bobalongLots of coyotes around this year, haven't went after them yet, but sure saw a lot when goose hunting the last few weeks. Be another week or two until I get after them.

Where about are you located?

East of Wainwright, and south of Hwy 14, hunt in the Edgerton, Chauvin, Provost area. Don't live there any more but still do all of my hunting around there.
Pic of one of my sons with one on our first set last year. This area has been one of the most consistent over the years.
IMG_2751_zps4848973a.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bobalongEast of Wainwright, and south of Hwy 14, hunt in the Edgerton, Chauvin, Provost area. Don't live there any more but still do all of my hunting around there.
Pic of one of my sons with one on our first set last year. This area has been one of the most consistent over the years.
IMG_2751_zps4848973a.jpg
[/URL]

That's funnny because that is the exact area we were hunting. At my cousins place just east of wainwright north of hwy 14. North of arm lake. Sold our fur to the fur buyer in edgerton

Last edited:
Your a bit north of where I usually hunt but terrain is almost identical. Tons of snow last year, picked up a sled last year to get back into some of those hills in the pic I posted. I was just down on the weekend to my nephews wedding, never got a chance to hunt but two of sons stayed down for a few days.

Last edited:
Beauty hunt Kale!! I haven't had much of a chance to get out after any fur this year...been busy hunting deer with Ripper. Hoping to get out a bunch more this winter than last.

We did manage a fox a couple weeks back with my 338-06 (no fur saved on that one). Once we get our deer tags filled we plan on hitting the coyotes hard!

Still lots around town, just need to find some time...weekends have been crazy busy with family stuff & life in general...but there is a light @ the end of the tunnel and things are slowing down for the next month and a half at least!

Back