Man I Am Jealous ...

All these pics of yotes going down is giving me the itch bad.The only problem is sitting here laid up with a broken ankle ...Since the doc says I can't put any weight on it I just been sitting here watching every coyote hunting DVD I have, and trying to catch every preadator hunting show I can..Boy you sure never realize how much you miss making stands when you know you can't ..

I hear ya. My hand just healed up after I broke it. I went out and called one in and being crippled ain't no fun. Hope you heal quick and get out there. I plan on hitting it this Sunday if I can get away from the wife and kids

That sucks Yotebuster. That will take a while to heal. I had surgery (rotator cuff) in Feb this year. I endured with reports of the hunts my buddy went on without me. He got on a roll and went 5 consecutive stands with killing a coyote. Finally I couldn't take it and went out with my sling on my shoulder and we called in a double and got one ( ever run a bolt gun with one arm? I cheated and used the bushmaster)I didn't feel any pain while hunting that evening....go figure. I got a great hunting buddy, he even carried my gun in for me. Take this time and learn a few things from the PM crew, there's a lot of info to soak up. Get well soon ,Paul

Originally Posted By: yotebuster10All these pics of yotes going down is giving me the itch bad.The only problem is sitting here laid up with a broken ankle ...Since the doc says I can't put any weight on it I just been sitting here watching every coyote hunting DVD I have, and trying to catch every preadator hunting show I can..Boy you sure never realize how much you miss making stands when you know you can't ..

Can you still hunt coyotes from a vehicle in New Mexico? Here in Az we have what is called a CHAMP permit. Challenged Hunter Mobility Pass that a hunter can get to allow them to hunt from a vehicle. Throw a cargo net over a quad or a UTV, throw the caller on top and off you go.

I have a buddy that's been tearing the coyotes up and has been sending me pictures and keeps telling me to hurry up and heal ...Only if it was that easy...Need to find a partner with a side by side Lol....

Well yotebuster... Just think of all those coyote's that will be waiting for you when you heal up,. Sorry to hear about the bum wheel, I hope it heels fast.

Originally Posted By: yotebuster10Thanks tugboater ...I guess you have a point but man I love the early season yotes... Hopefully I be back in full swing before the worlds...

The early dumb ones sure are fun to stack up! Hang in there
smile.gif

Don't stress to much, just get out there and call. Even if you dont have a permit(may take weeks to get) then drive there and sit on the ground under the door.
I have done all this successfully, and wheel my chair to some spooky spots.

Back