What are coyote pelts worth

Average??? whos average? im betting my average dec coyote will be in the $75-80 range. Country wide? prob $0-$150 would be my guess depending on the coyote. WAY too early to be any more accurate than that.

Last edited:
Prime, no big holes, rips, tears, fleshed and dried properly, size matters as well as color, the white or blonde, vanilla yotes go for more I have been told. Last winter I only got 15 buck for yotes 25 for a few max.

I never turn coyotes in here in washington cause they aren't worth squat. Last year i shot one and i was close to where the fur place is so I stopped in to see what i could get out of what I thought was a pretty nice dog. I came home with a 3 dollar check and a good laugh.

Last year for a good ,washed ,stretched ,prime, Light, Northern, Commercial skinned ( no feet coyote) last year we sole 50 for $55 each.
There in PRIME right now we are keeping them and they look good. We will sell some the first of the year I'm hoping for a better price

Originally Posted By: jetman...washed ,stretched ,prime... Commercial skinned... for $55 each.

All too much work for me (the average joe bob yote hunter) just to try and make a few bucks back.

sold my first batch of early season coyotes today and averaged $18/ea. with $25 high and $10 low. That's frozen in the round eastern Colo. coyotes.

Back