Me and my son this morning

Saskyote

Hello everyone long time lurker figured I'd post for the first time. I got this one off my deck this morning my 2 1/2 year old had to walk out with me to see the bad yote that wants to eat moms chickens. Rifle is a TC Venture predator 22-250 that I got as a safety bonus from work 3 days ago (still debating on taking it to my smith to get rechambered to 22-250ai) ammo whitebox winchester 45gr jhp haven't pickup dies yet since not sure which ones ill need

Last edited:
IMG_20141024_110055_zpsgfyxzzjp.jpg

Congratulations & welcome to PM. Very nice pic.

Regards,
hm

You picked a great first post! Congrats and way to go taking your little fella with you. You'll be calling and he'll be shootin em before you know it haha

Nice yote and nice rifle...I recently bought the same rifle and can't wait to knock one down with it!!

Congrats!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone very much appreciated only bad thing is me and a buddy went out to try a few stands and after the first blank we where packing up the quads to try another stand and left my lanyard on my fender it fell off and he ran it over so now im scrambling to replace it haha oh well good excuse to switch to custom calls

At 4:17am this morning my wife had my sons future hunting partner a little boy 7lbs 10oz 20" long so now I've gotta start getting 3 of eveything haha

[img:center]http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b488/brianstopping/IMG_20141027_122034_zpse97dcc37.jpg~original[/img]

Last edited:
Nice coyote! I wish we could give rifles as safety bonus at work, I think I would be winning the safety bonuses quite often (I'm the safety coordinator by the way HAH!). Keep up the good work on the coyotes and keep up the good work with getting your kids involved!

Shelton

Back