burned closed reed

BMeyer

I made this call awhile back but have been holding on to it out of fear that nobody will like it... somebody please prove me wrong!!!

The barrel of this call is made from a great piece of box elder burl, while the mouthpiece is made from stabilized buffalo horn. The simple burning shows a coyote discovering a shed antler and (maybe) trying to decide if it is edible or not. It has a fawn in distress voice and can be yours for $100. this call is sold... thanks Mike!

Thanks for checking it out!

Brian

I have the good fortune to own several of Brian's burned calls and a 2D photo just can't translate the depth and detail of the real thing. These are even better looking in person. A real beauty!

Thanks so much try2... I will be pleased to do so! And thank you very much for all the compliments, I am always grateful!

Brian

Brian this made it today and the detail in this call is incredible.If anyone gets an opportunity to get one of these burned calls I promise you will not be disappointed.Guess I should mention that it sounds pretty darn good too.

Thanks again Brian,

Mike

Back