game changers

DSCN0706_zps82d8c72d.jpg

lights? we don't need no stinking lights!
thumbup.gif

Very nice - looks to be the new PhotonXT with a doubler adapter.

I'd recommend taking the jam nut off the front lens IF this is a UNV doubler kit.

Left handed shooter too
smile.gif

HTXH

Originally Posted By: stupidnewbieIt is Benny. Why take the jam nut off?

The doubler was designed to thread directly to the Pulsar lens without the use of the jam nut.

I currently cannot locate a thread from another user who experienced wandering zero issues over a period of time due to recoil eventually causing the pulsar lens to loosen due to the jam nut being installed.

You can shout out to Tyler to double check me on this, I'd hate for it to happen to you when your on a hunt.

BB

thanks for that I'll check it out. The doubler was so tight on the outside of the housing I don't think I'm even using it. Maybe I have it installed incorrectly.

Newbie, very nice pic, can I ask, what yardage you shot the dog at? How clear was your sight picture in the scope? Thanks for sharing, Bob

I think it was only about 60 yds. It was tough to tell because he ran a ways before dropping. As for the sight picture, with the double he looked like he almost filled the scope, but in the excitement I can't say for sure. The IR did light him up like a high beam, but he never knew I was there.

Benny, I took the doubler off my photon to try to see how you can attach the doubler by threading it on directly to the scope. Best I can tell you have to use the coupler. without it the doubler slips right over the O.D. of the objective bell on the photon. Am I missing something here?

Back