Distractions Distractions...

Ursus21

I get distracted in the Fall between hunting and fishing sometimes. This is what one of my favorite fishing holes looks like this week. However I've also called in coyotes on the ridge in the back ground, as well as, seen many deer and antelope. One thing for sure, I'd rather be at this spot with a fishing rod or a rifle and than stuck behind this desk right now!
BeltCreek2014B_zps56c6e616.jpg

Nope it's just an old nasty barn. I'm pretty sure the guy that owns the property will have it until the day he dies. Heck, I would, it's not like he's going to find a lot better place...

That's beautiful. I am going to take plenty of pictures of my favorite ranches and calling locations this winter to look back on when life becomes stressful.

Countrysong, I'm doing the same thing. I often forget to include the landscape while taking photo. Most of the land I coyote hunt on is private so I'm not too worried about someone recognizing where I hunt and trying to muscle in on it. Anyway I plan to take more stand or scenery photos this year.

Back