Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#2733955 - 10/22/14 11:50 AM Update on autopsy report on Obama's son
17tactical Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Westchester County, NY, USA

#2733959 - 10/22/14 11:54 AM Re: Update on autopsy report on Obama's son [Re: 17tactical]
NdIndy Offline
PM senior

Loc: Viera FL
Dat don marter nun, its all a big lie. You racist, give me money.

Just getting that in before someone else does.

#2733975 - 10/22/14 12:29 PM Re: Update on autopsy report on Obama's son [Re: 17tactical]
jumprightinit Offline
PM senior

Loc: Ione, Washistan
More riots coming instigated by obama's race baiters and black panthers. They don't want no stinkin truth.

LIBERALS.
Be careful. Sometimes they look like regular people.

No matter how you look at it at the end of the day BO still stinks.

#2733992 - 10/22/14 01:09 PM Re: Update on autopsy report on Obama's son [Re: 17tactical]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
OF all we may or may not know about Brown,we do know he was stupid enough to lose his life over a hand full of cigars.

#2734136 - 10/22/14 07:48 PM Re: Update on autopsy report on Obama's son [Re: 17tactical]
Rocky1 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: ND/FL - USA
Quote:
A toxicology report performed with the autopsy stated Brown had THC in his system, indicating marijuana use.

“The detection of THC in the postmortem blood of Michael Brown really indicates his recent use of marijuana (within a few hours) and that he may or may not have been impaired at the time of his death,” Alfred Staubus, a consultant in forensic toxicology at the Ohio State University College of Pharmacy, told the Post-Dispatch in an e-mail.

Seems I remember reading this same two paragraphs in the Treyvon Martin case, where that other poor innocent black child was gunned down!

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.