Protecting Americans

Quote:“Your CDC director – that genius, fly by the seat of his pants Frieden – says a travel ban is just going to make it harder to stop the epidemic in Africa,” Judge Jeanine said.

“Now, does that mean that not only should we continue to bring in a thousand people a week from the hot zone, but we should load up the whole region and bring them here so we can stop the epidemic in Africa?”

“Do you really think we’re that stupid?”

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/judge.../#ixzz3GvvTQe3c

The woman never ceases to amaze me! I wonder if anyone has tried to talk her into running for president?

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitProtecting Americans is the last thing obama has on his agenda.

It's all diversionary Jump. You heard anything about Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS, the FBI, EPA, GSA, VA or any other scandal lately? Solyndra was briefly mentioned with appointment of the Ebola Czar, but that disappeared like a popcorn fart in a gale force wind. Federal Deficit, Federal Debt, Keystone Pipeline, Right to Work, Obamacare, Voter Fraud... All of the scandals, all of the corruption, all of the B_S_, 6 - 8 years of it, VANISHED, not a [beeep] ing word being said a week before the election...

The people and the media are totally consumed by Ebola, and Obama and the Democrats are betting tens of thousands of American lives on that, in hopes it'll take the heat off of them long enough to win this election. We, and the people that put them in office, are expendable when it comes to them winning this election. There is no other reason to not shut down commercial air travel out of Ebola Hot Zones, there is no other reason to appoint an attorney, with NO medical expertise Ebola Czar, there is no other reason to repeatedly stand before the american people on Mainstream Media and lie about this disease not being transmissable on public transportation. Think about it! And...

Pass those few brief thoughts along to all of your liberal friends, and tell them to think about it when they head to the polls next week too.

I am tired of the Government people telling me that they don't want to do a travel ban to those contries because it will ruin them..
SO what..
How about for a few weeks we just try and focus on having the Governement we pay for take care of acutal American's.

Stop letting people from countries that have a disease that kills 70% of those who get it come here. Stop letting thousand and thousands to the point of almost millions come here that don't belong and don't want to do it legally. Stop dumping these non-american's all over the country instead of sending them back, which is going to strain the states and cities budgets that are already thin.. Stop putting kids that don't belong in our schools in our schools and treating them better than our our own kids..
SO on and SO on.

It may be diversionary Rockie1 but it's ironic that obama's new ebola czar is also a population control advocate. The appointment of someone who wants to reduce the population numbers makes me wonder what is being cooked up for us.

I see today that the Government is mad about the states Mandating the of a 21 quarantine of people that have been to places, and delt with people that have Ebola..

Not sure why they fighting this?? The Doctor in NY, is the perfect reason for this, he was supposed to self monitor, he doesn't know how or when he got it, but, then he is out in public and could have possibly given it to many people.

Tracking and chasing this down is a pain and just putting him in timeout, since several people don't seem to be able to just sit at home on their own.

For public saftey, and for the rest of us, they should have to sit in holding. It's a lot cheaper to hold them in a hospital, or even at home, and have someone check on them, than to try and track down every person they came into contact with.

our soldiers are being quarantined

funny, how obama is opposed to quarantine for medical workers who are likely to have been in direct contact with infected people, but when it comes to the people he has direct authority over, who he sent there, they get quarantined.

The answer in a nutshell; received this via e-mail today, not sure who the author is, but I'm guessing that's his name at the bottom. If you haven't received it, please copy it and send it to EVERYONE in your mail list...

Quote: The present Ebola crisis in the world is frightening. I have submitted the following letter to the editor of the Lewiston Morning Tribune:

Editor, Lewiston Morning Tribune:

If I wish to import a horse into the United States from Liberia or any African country other than Morocco, the horse needs to undergo a 60 day quarantine period at a USDA approved quarantine facility prior to mingling with the general population of horses in this country. Africa has a disease called African Horse Sickness that does not exist in the US; this is the way we have kept it out of this country. African Horse Sickness does not cause disease in people, only horses; our government has determined that it would be devastating to the US horse industry if it were to come here.

The United States (and virtually all other countries) require a myriad of tests and often quarantine prior to bringing in a foreign animal.

I can’t legally cross state lines in the United States with a horse or cow without a health certificate signed by a USDA accredited veterinarian stating that the animal has been inspected and found free of infectious disease. In most cases blood tests are also required. In fact I can’t legally cross the Snake River and ride my horse in Idaho without a health certificate and a negative blood test for Equine Infectious Anemia.

I’m not complaining; the United States of America, the States of Idaho and Washington as well as the other 48 states take the health of our livestock very seriously, and we have a very good record at keeping foreign animal diseases out of our country. I am happy to do my part to maintain biosecurity in our animal population.

If I am a resident of Liberia incubating Ebola, to enter the United States all I need to do is present a valid visa, and lie when asked if I have been exposed to Ebola. Within hours (no quarantine required) I can be walking the streets of any city in the United States.

I feel very fortunate to live in a country that values our animals so highly.

David A. Rustebakke, DVM

Quote:but I'm guessing that's his name at the bottom. If you haven't received it, please copy it and send it to EVERYONE in your mail list...

And you would be correct, Rocky: http://rvs.vetstreet.com/

Excellent point, copied and sent. Thanks.

Regards,
hm

I wish my government loved me as much as horses... Horses have good personalities... Mr. Ed was way ahead of his time...

A corpse is a corpse of course of course
And no one can talk to a corpse of course
That is of course unless the corpse is the...

Population cont...

Back