Fury up grade to shock wave?

BUCKWHEAT

I have a fury for 6 years and am I thinking to up grade to the shock wave.
This shock wave just seams like the cats nuts. Even though I have never had a problem with the fury. This new thing seams like a coyote killing machine. I love how the remote works. I truly believe coyotes are easier to kill with a good electronic call in the pa woods. This remote will help my old eyes see the remote a lot better.That means more coyotes to me.

Check out the Fusion it has the TX 1000 remote and you will still have the same size caller as your Fury, just a bit easier to tote around then the Shockwave, just my two cents.

Can't go wrong with SHOckwAVe or Fusion. Both have the TX1000 remote. Fusion is a Fury with the new remote. The ShoCKWave is a really nice caller. I have both and use both.

I have a fury and one of my hunting partners has a shockwave. The shockwave is nice but for my style of calling the fury is easier to carry around. If I was going to upgrade I would buy the fusion.

I have not looked at the fusion.
But I do like the size. What do you guys do with your old call? Do you trade them in or sell them on the net.

IMO the size of the Shockwave is not as big as people make it out to be. I really like being able to face the speakers in any direction I want. I have started to tone done the volume because of being able to do this.

For me, it is just as easy to carry an extra TOA speaker with the Fusion, and then I can place them 6 feet or so apart if I want to. If I want to do a quicker setup, I can just hang the Fusion up like I used to do the Fury, FX-5, or FX-3. The Shockwave is an excellent ecaller, loaded with features, so you have a couple of good choices to choose from. You can't go wrong with either.

I have had the Fusion since summer to replace an FX5. It's a great call and I just picked up an extra speaker like Al suggested in case I want more volume or different sound direction. I'll probably use the extra speaker for crows more than fox and coyote cause the built-in speakers in the Fusion are really good for our locations in Pa.

Ernie,

My fusion arrived this past saturday (ordered friday), and all I can say is WOW. What a machine! Same case as my firestorm, but with alot more functionality. The TX-1000 was the answer to me not being able to see the firestorms remote due to my aging eyes.

Huntnfishpa
That is the information these eyes like to hear. There is so many easy to use features with the fusion this old dog eyes likes.
It looks like I will have to take a drive to foxpro. :)

Originally Posted By: BUCKWHEATHuntnfishpa
That is the information these eyes like to hear. There is so many easy to use features with the fusion this old dog eyes likes.
It looks like I will have to take a drive to foxpro. :)
Ernie,

You will not be disappointed with the new remote.

It's not very shiny but I covered mine with camo wrap and it really looks good.Originally Posted By: huntnfishpaThank you. Do you know if speakers can be camo-dipped? The sp60 looks really shiney.

Thanks

Last edited:
Well I updated to the fusion. The remote on the fusion is great. I can read everything on the remote and the settings for reading the remote are just great. Took the call out for the first time and killed two coyotes. Using the remote was just that easy. I messed with the remote for an hour or so and felt at ease using it. The Dillon family put this remote together with there great sounds. I can hardly think you could make a remote better.

Here's my story on the Fusion remote (TX1000). I could not see the Firestorm remote at night, at all. Then my Dr. sent me to an eye Dr. for a checkup because of my elevated glucose. While I was there we discussed my diminishing night vision, and specifically that I could not see the remote on my call. The eye Dr. told me that I need glasses, with bifocals. So $400.00 later I get a pair of glasses. Then the Fusion came out. I bought one. I don't even think about the glasses. They are somewhere in the truck but I don't use them at all. I don't need them with the TX1000. I have turned the brightness down to 30% and can still clearly see the remote.
IMHO the TX1000 is the best remote that FoxPro has ever put out, whether you chose the Fusion or the Shockwave is up to you but I personally like the size of the Fusion.

Back