(ANTELOPE DOWN!) What a WEEK! Updated

That is awesome! All those dogs and the two beautiful fish -- sheesh! I don't know you, Ursus, but I like you. You're a man with his priorities straight -- family, helping neighbors, and enjoying God's country to its fullest! Nice work!
smile.gif

Even though it's not the largest- I'm sure your son enjoyed the heck out of it. Throw in those trout and you got a nice "surf & turf" as well.

atd, the truth is the experience was HUGE for my son, and for me as well. Every time I look at the horns from that antelope I will remember the great time we had together. Honestly the size of the horns on this particular hunt don't really mean a whole lot to me. I wouldn't trade the day with my son for anything I have mounted on the wall.

NICE Job Troy.....AWESOME.....cant wait to get into your country again.......Troy is an awesome guy to boot.....Those big fish got me drolling too....NICE

Thanks guys. It was really nice to bring that hunt to and end and especially nice to have my son with me. Oh and Al, you are a pretty darn good guy yourownself.

Back