Game of Capture the Flag Turns Violent Between Ferguson Protestors and Rams Fans

hm1996

Staff member
Obama and his minions have done more damage to race relations (among many other things) in this nation than Martin Luther King could repair in ten lifetimes.

Game of Capture the Flag Turns Violent Between Ferguson Protestors and Rams Fans

By Shawn Bevans (21 hours ago) | Culture, Nation, Sports
Fights broke out between Ferguson protesters and Rams fans on Sunday, after protesters flying an upside-down American flag gathered outside of the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis and began chanting for the arrest of police officer Darren Wilson.

“Indict. Convict. Send that killer cop to jail. The whole [beeep] system is guilty as [beeep].”

These actions incited a handful of riled up fans, who began to argue with protestors.

According to one fan, violence ensued once he confronted the protesters for their treatment of the flag:

“Seeing the flag fly upside down and I don’t take too kindly to that, I don’t think that’s appropriate and I went up and said ‘why are [you] flying the flag upside down?’ A young lady came up and spit in my face. I [took a] step back from her and next thing I know, I have a fist in my face.”

At one point, the American flag was even used as a weapon:

Another fan said she was knocked to the ground and received a black eye:

“I didn’t even know what happened, something hit me and I was on the ground.”

As a result of the scuffle, police arrested a woman and her 17-year-old daughter.

More than two months after the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, Missouri, there is still unrest in Ferguson and greater St. Louis. Adamant supporters on both sides seem to be ensuring that this unrest doesn’t end any time soon.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/10/189747-game-capture-flag-turns-violent-ferguson-protestors-rams-fans/?utm_source=dailynewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=%7BCAMPAIGN_ID%7D&listID=%7BlistID%7D

Regards,
hm

When you argue with idiots, it's hard to tell who the idiot is.

The challege of the 1st ammendment is ignoring the stupidity of those saying things you don't like.
I hate to see it upside down, or burned, but at the end of the day, just go about your business, ignore them.. They have to go back to where they live and be comsumed with their rage and you can go about your business.

As for spitting. Where i am from that is assult.

Once a Thuglette, always a Thuglette!!

And they wonder why their race is treated as such!!

Have they ever looked in a mirror and said, W.T.F is wrong with me?

They have been deprived of bush meat for so many years it has had a devastating genetic effect.It is white mans fault. White man should have denied entry to those Arab ships many years ago..

That is totally disgusting. On a radio show yesterday, they were talking about this, Of course several blacks were calling in saying how it is impossible for blacks to be racist. However if you would replace "White or white-boy" with black or black-boy, the blacks and the media would be screaming to high heaven about the racists white people.

The cops were even handling some of the blacks with extra special caution. They would never let a white person get away with the way that black women was acting, punching and pushing the cop away.

To the ruling elite this is a step in the right directions... They want civilians fighting other civilians... It's a threat when the anger is directed towards them.... Besides what is said in front of cameras they could care less if we off each other or burn down our own neighborhoods...

Her antics with the upside down flag was an attention seeking sign meant to disrespect not send out a signal of distress... Which in turn became a true signal of distress...

Where was this video taken? Is this America or Nigeria?

I would venture to say that these protestors elevators don't go all the way to the top. I imagine that they are stuck somewhere between the first and second floor on a twenty story building. I remember hearing a story years ago, and if I'm remembering correctly, the Helll's Angels confronted a group of Black protestors and broke their rally up pretty quickly. I would love to have seen that. I am of the opinion that the Blacks in Ferguson must be pretty dammnn stupid to keep this going for so long, after so much as come out about the "gentle giant".

Last edited:
Tolerance needs to go out the window; they need to start busting heads when they get out of line, and continue busting heads until they go home and behave like civilized human beings, or go to prison. Enough is enough, and they are past due for being made to obey the laws of this country.

Originally Posted By: Mr Potato HeadThree things you can't give these protesters.

1. A fat lip.
2. A black eye.
3. A job.

Made me laugh. Very true.

Back