fred eichler where to find one

bones113

im lookin to purchase a fred eichler ar i live in tn and having trouble finding one dont wannt wait a month to get any help would be appreciated ....unless some one else can sell me on another ar

To answer your first question, I'd try pkfirearms or ar15sales.
To answer your second question, RRA called it a Fred Eichler model for one reason; marketing. There's literally 50+ other AR15s I could sell you on over that one.
If you want to stick with RRA, I'd suggest the ATH rifle (Advanced Tactical Hunter). Have a buddy who has one and it shoots lights out with 55 grain zmax. Oh, and it's way cheaper than the Eichler one and in my opinion is a superior rifle because of the 18" barrel.

To answer your first question, I'd try pkfirearms or ar15sales.
To answer your second question, RRA called it a Fred Eichler model for one reason; marketing. There's literally 50+ other AR15s I could sell you on over that one.
If you want to stick with RRA, I'd suggest the ATH rifle (Advanced Tactical Hunter). Have a buddy who has one and it shoots lights out with 55 grain zmax. Oh, and it's way cheaper than the Eichler one and in my opinion is a superior rifle because of the 18" barrel.

Originally Posted By: coyotekillerNETo answer your first question, I'd try pkfirearms or ar15sales.

what he said. ^^^ unless you really, really want to pay $400 more for cute coyote tracks on the handgaurd and 2 inches less barrel.

Check the R-3 competition rifle, same gun, just no critter tracks, although I kinda like those tracks on mine�� and yes, there are tons of AR's out there, I own 7, 6 are Rocks, never had a problem with them, but I'm just an old man that don't know nothing

Last edited:
Rock River would be my pick, I just would pick a different model than the Fred Eichler. It seems like a lot of extra money for purdys and gimmick. I don't have the extra but a lot of people do and the fact that they are a unique unit makes it well worth it to some.

Originally Posted By: coyotekillerNETo answer your first question, I'd try pkfirearms or ar15sales.

That's what I did last year. I was looking into the Fred Eichler rifle but a member on here told me about the RRA ATH rifle. I bought the ATH and love the thing, with the Hornady Superformace I was shooting dime size groups at 200 yards with just the first 6 shots fired.

The money you save by not getting a Fred Eichler model you can put it with the money you was going to get a scope with and now have enough for an ever better scope.

2nd on the R3. Got one with the next shorter handguard. Love the 18" flutted barrel and will shoot 3/4" groups with factory 55gr psp. Changed their tuned and ported comp. for a linear comp to keep the noise out front more while still providing some additional control. You could also get the x series with the colored furniture. Same thing as the R3 except for the comp.

I was looking for Ford truck once and they had one that said "LL BEAN" on the side.
I ask what the difference was? The salesman told me about $5000.
That AR is just parts, you can buy anywhere for a lot less money.
Then, you can put your name on it.

BOUGHT MINE 6 MO. AGO. SHOOTS VERY WELL W/52 & 62GR NOSLER B TIP. AS FOR BARREL LENGTH IT SHOOTS AS
WELL AS ANY 18 OR 20" RIFLE IVE BEEN AROUND ONCE YOU FIND WHAT LOAD YOURS PREFERS. FACTORY TRIGGER IS 4.2 LBS ON MINE & VERY CRISP WITH NO CREEP OR OVER TRAVEL. ORDERED MINE FROM RR & TOOK DELIVERY 5 WEEKS LATER. BUY WHAT YOU WANT,ITS YOUR $$. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY WITH THE EICHLER. FYI

Well ordered eichler maybe I won't be sick of it got a good deal on it I think jus $90 bucks over a r3 ... Also purchased a 6.5x20 leupold predator reticle just has 1" tube thouhgt about the m1 mod but got good deal on vx3

Back