Quit asking where mine is...

weekender

Cause it don't matter. Don't worry about me, I won't starve, as long as SHE is around. With 14 men and 1 women in our SC lease, Kay has killed to two largest bucks to come off our club in the last 4 yrs. Here is her latest, a hung on the scale 200 lb mature swamp buck. We scouted this area out and found where the deer were feeding on acorns. We passed up 7 or 8 does we could have shot and waited on some horns. It really paid off when Kay's .243 made 100 yds look like a chip shot. The deer only travelled less than 50 yds but in the thick swamp and it dark by the time we went to look, he wasn't easy to find. I went left and Kay went right, RIGHT to where she found her deer. She was so excited her whistle barely be heard as she tried to signal me over to where she was. I think I know what heaven will be like, it's when you are very happily married to your best friend hunting buddy.

Last edited:
Nice Buck and Congrats!!! I have a new bride who is eager to hunt and cant wait to get her out there and turn her into my Favorite hunting buddy.

Woo-Hoo! She 'Da Man!

Wait a minute ....... She 'Da WOMAN!

There's nothing in this life that is better than when your soulmate shares your passion. You two are truly blessed.
thumbup1.gif

Back