Ballot Box Stuffer Caught On Video

azmastablasta

Remind me again, aren’t Dems claiming any restrictions on early voting is racist, or something? And no, there is no voter fraud. Surveillance Video Catches Man From Liberal Group Stuffing Hundreds Of Ballots Into Ballot Box In Arizona…

Surveillance Video Apparently Catches Guy Doing Something at the Ballot Box That Left Republican Monitor Stunned
Oct. 20, 2014 2:10pm Jon Street

An Arizona county party official said he saw a man stuffing “hundreds” of ballots into the ballot box and later told a local news outlet the entire incident was caught on surveillance video.

“A person wearing a Citizens for a Better Arizona T-shirt dropped a large box of hundreds of early ballots on the table and started stuffing the ballot box as I watched in amazement,” said A.J. LaFaro, chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party.

The Maricopa County GOP chairman provided the Arizona Daily Independent with the following account of what happened during the Aug. 26 primary election cycle:

Guy: “What’s your problem?”

LaFaro: “I don’t have a problem.”

Guy: “Stop watching me. You’re annoying me.”

LaFaro: “One of your ballots isn’t sealed.”

Guy: “It’s none of your business. What’s your name?”

LaFaro: “I’m the chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party. What’s yours?”

Guy: “Go f*** yourself. I don’t have to tell you who I am.”

LaFaro said he later submitted a public information request and obtained this surveillance video from 12:30- 1:30 on Aug. 25 (audio unavailable):

LaFaro said it all happened as he was working with the elections staff during early ballots processing. The team in charge of processing the ballots got “way ahead” so the information systems coordinator convened an extended lunch period from 11:30- 1:00 p.m.

It was between 12:54 and 1:04 that LaFaro said he was seated at one of the cubicles, heard a loud thud and turned around to see the man who he claims was caught on tape stuffing “hundreds” of ballots. LaFaro described the man as a “vulgar, disrespectful, violent thug” with “no respect for our laws.” He said he would have followed the man to his car to get his tag number but “feared for [his] life.”

“America used to be a nation of laws where one person had one vote,” LaFaro said, the Daily Independent reported. ”I’m sad to say not anymore.”

On its website, Citizens for a Better Arizona says it is an “outgrowth of the grassroots movement that led to the historic recall of former [Republican] President of the Senate Russell Pearce.” The group is ”committed to improving the quality of life of all Arizonans – better schools, better health care, better jobs, better government and a better, more civil tone of respect and decency.”

TheBlaze has attempted to contact Maricopa County officials to find out whether any investigation is ongoing. Such attempts have been unsuccessful as of the time this story was last updated.

(H/T: Arizona Daily Independent)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/...onitor-stunned/

I would imagine that this fellow has an appointment w/Sheriff Joe in his future. Wonder how he'll like sleeping in a tent and wearing pink undies?

Of course, Witholder will come to the rescue. "Voter fraud in non-existand", doncha know?

Regards,
hm

The Dems won't deny it, they will ignore it just like they do every other charge of impropriety. And the MSM will play along. Wait and see.

Originally Posted By: Wallbass45He kind of looks Hispanic! Why didn't they call the cops?

Oh NO! That would be racist.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996Originally Posted By: Wallbass45He kind of looks Hispanic! Why didn't they call the cops?

Oh NO! That would be racist.

Regards,
hm

he was just dropping off his families ballots. those were just the ones living in the same 2 bedroom apartment.

In the state of AZ you have to show your ID and it's scanned when you vote...

Good..

Unless, you sign up online and then ask for an absentee ballot. Then they mail them to you, and you can fill it out and sign the envelope and send it back. No ID..

Bad..

I wish they would change it to Military only for absent ballots. Otherwise you have to show up to cast your vote. This is how they are cheating and it's easy to see.

Quote:I wish they would change it to Military only for absent ballots. Otherwise you have to show up to cast your vote. This is how they are cheating and it's easy to see.

I know where you're coming from, but the problem with that is that it would disenfranchise lots of elderly folks confined to nursing homes, many of whom are in complete command of their mental facilities. (Others, not so much.)

Regards,
hm

I believe voter fraud should be a capital offense.

No, I am not joking. My Constitutional Republic IS that important.

Back