External Speaker... TOA 610

hammer0419

I am going to purchase an external speaker. It will be a TOA 610. My question is.... Is the 610 the same speaker used on the cs24 call? Just need to know for size purposes. Thanks

When I bought mine I had a heck of a time finding an 610 for a decent price. I bought a 610T considerably cheaper and removed the transformer. I know you didn't ask that but I thought it may be helpful to you.

I am excited to put this setup together and try it. I have 5 big red fox that come by my deer stand every day I look forward to going after.

Is the 610 the same speaker as the FoxPro SP-60? I want to boost my wildfire volume a little bit. Not that I don’t love FoxPro but if I can find one cheaper without the branding I am all in. Or will any 10 watt 8 ohm speaker with the appropriate jack work.
Would a home improvement store such as Home Depot carry something like that, I haven’t bought many horn speakers in my life.

Yes. Originally Posted By: LawDog79Is the 610 the same speaker as the FoxPro SP-60? I want to boost my wildfire volume a little bit. Not that I don’t love FoxPro but if I can find one cheaper without the branding I am all in. Or will any 10 watt 8 ohm speaker with the appropriate jack work.
Would a home improvement store such as Home Depot carry something like that, I haven’t bought many horn speakers in my life.

Just received my speaker tonight. Fusion will be here Wednesday. Hopefully my Yoters ded bag follows soon after. I just need to stop by Radio Shack and get a plug and install it on speaker. Cant wait to use it.

Back