Call & Remote Lanyards

Tripple B Farms

I have several 4 Drop lanyards all different colors $25 and Remote lanyards in any color you wish that is shown below $30 and i will pay shipping. Thanks for looking Brian

Hey Brian, can you make one of those in blue/tan with an e-caller remote clip on the bottom rather than two drops? I'd take one of those off your hands.

I have recieved my lanyards and installed the one on my foxpro and its great! The remote lanyard hopefully will keep from leaving at the last stand, thanks for a quality product!

Hey Brian,
Can you make me a lanyard that has four drops and a remote snap in camo/tan, I can't get my all death tools on the 2 drop you made me!

As you can see above, I had Brian make me one of these lanyards in my choice of color. I was very pleased with the result.

I hunt big game at least a couple times each year with a muzzleloader, and it occurred to me that I could hang a quickloader off a lanyard AND keep a couple calls handy. I was impressed enough with Brian's workmanship that I asked him to make me a custom lanyard for this purpose. I toted it around for several days earlier this week on my muzzleloader deer hunt and really like it. I wanted to share:

CustomLanyard_zpscc16585e.jpg

If any of you are in the market for a lanyard, get in touch with Brian and he'll take care of you.

I like the remote lanyard with 2 side drops, and I like the color on the far right side. Can you do that for me?

Back