where do you guys but your AR parts

champ198

looking at building an AR here in the near future. wanting to get something like a204 caliber
where do you all buy your parts to build them

Depending on the particular part, it could be numerous places. Midway is a good place to start looking and will give you some prices to start comparing, also.

In this day and time, you may find that unless you are wanting do to the deed yourself, you may come out cheaper just buying a complete upper instead.

Buy the cheapest parts you, save barrel.

AR15_zps4005da2a.jpg

The rifle that shot this group at 200yds would barely cover most full option cell phone payments. Some of the parts were Airsoft parts, some were no name, the bolt was Palmetto on sale. The trigger was a standard MILSPEC trigger set @ 6lbs. The barrel came off a Remington 700 223 I bought for $10.

Adam

There are a lot of good companies I buy from. My go-to places are DSG, JoeBobs, Midway, Brownells, Primary Arms, and Rainier to name a few

Originally Posted By: deaddogwalkinMost all of my parts have come from either Joebob's or Eagle armory. As far as barrels spend the extra coin on the barrel and trigger.

Yes spend your money on trigger and barrel.

As much as possible, I buy directly from New Frontier Armory. Otherwise it's JoeBob's, Brownell's and Midway in that order.

Originally Posted By: HereticAs much as possible, I buy directly from New Frontier Armory.

Doesn't an old, fat, bald Italian own that place?
wink.gif

I keed I keed. NFA is good peoples.

Hey boys, I am here to tell you I mess up with JoeBobOutfitters this week. Good deal gone bad but not on their end, it was from their distributor. Needless to say I was sent a whole new order and a return label for the parts I didn't use. Earned my trust and loyalty.

Adam

Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersOriginally Posted By: HereticAs much as possible, I buy directly from New Frontier Armory.

wink.gif

I keed I keed. NFA is good peoples.

Fat and Italian, yes. He's younger than me by a decade,
smile.gif

And def good peoples!

Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersOriginally Posted By: HereticAs much as possible, I buy directly from New Frontier Armory.

wink.gif

I keed I keed. NFA is good peoples. im not bald, i dont own that place, and i use joe bobs. the others do apply.

Back