Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#2729781 - 10/12/14 02:40 PM Anyone Still Think the US Didn't Watch This as the Action in Benghazi Unfolded?
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas

Regards,
hm

Edited by hm1996 (10/12/14 02:41 PM)
Edit Reason: fix garbled title

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#2729829 - 10/12/14 05:01 PM Re: Anyone Still Think the US Didn't Watch This as the Action in Benghazi Unfolded? [Re: hm1996]
BAYSTATE YOTE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Big Foots Back Yard
They watched,and said they did,they just didn't do anything to help...

CARPE NOCTEM!!

#2729884 - 10/12/14 07:45 PM Re: Anyone Still Think the US Didn't Watch This as the Action in Benghazi Unfolded? [Re: hm1996]
seeknulfind Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Keysville, VA
Quote:
On the night of the Benghazi attacks, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said he told President Barack Obama that it was the work of terrorists.

Panetta said that he told the president “there was an attack by terrorists"

Guess who is about the only one who hasn't admitted watching the events in Benghazi in real time?
Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. Matthew 23:24

Common Sense is SELF DEFENSE... by any means necessary.
What is Inevitable - Now a Blog Last Updated April 4, 2018

#2729893 - 10/12/14 08:18 PM Re: Anyone Still Think the US Didn't Watch This as the Action in Benghazi Unfolded? [Re: seeknulfind]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
Originally Posted By: seeknulfind
Quote:
On the night of the Benghazi attacks, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said he told President Barack Obama that it was the work of terrorists.

Panetta said that he told the president “there was an attack by terrorists"

Guess who is about the only one who hasn't admitted watching the events in Benghazi in real time?

Guess he saw it on the news like every other crisis since George Bush set him up.

Regards,
hm

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#2729930 - 10/12/14 09:51 PM Re: Anyone Still Think the US Didn't Watch This as the Action in Benghazi Unfolded? [Re: hm1996]
Infidel 762 Offline

Loc: Okie
In the not so distant future every move taken outside will be recorded... Kinda spooky in ways... Some may believe that vision of this level should be reserved for only the creator...

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.