Pups for free

roode301

I had a accidental breeding and there will be no more pups from my dogs after this. The mother is my cur decoy type dog the father is my Jack Russell he is a gamey little sucker the tails will be docked and dewclaws will be done tomorrow. There is 8 females and 3 males. 3 maybe spoken for the rest are not. So if you want one speak up I'll post pics later.

Waiting on pictures.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: roode301Get me a email and I'll send you a group pic

I'm afraid my wife would want all of them.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: dhughesDo you have a number a buddy of mine could call you on? He's looking for a pup like these.

Think I spoke to him if not my number is 4198521507.

Steve you just threw irony right out the window man. We had a very unfortunate circumstance unfold today and I had to put Tuff down. He was one of a kind, best dog I ever had even at 10 months and my son's best friend. Decoying wasn't working out for us yet But he was an ace in the hole recovering them. I also had him trailing and finding wounded deer. He did it three times last week on our lease, put his nose in the track and he would bee line right to them.

I know you won't have any more off that pair, but one of these pups could be a ringer to replace Tuff for my son. I am heading to Warren, PA to bowhunt big bucks this Sunday for a week. If it's ok I will call you tomorrow about somehow picking out and picking up Tuff 2.

Back