6.8 Antelope

AllPredatorCalls

Sure makes my cringe when libs / anti gun types say "the "AR" based weapon is not a weapon that can be used for hunting.. only a battlefield weapon.."

Doing my small part to flood the internet with big game hunter pictures using the evil black gun for hunting..

Colorado Antelope. 261 yards AR15 chambered in 6.8

2014antelope1x600.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job! Thats a nice AR buck.

As an aside, one thing I make sure to do is not call my hunting firearm a weapon. Gives the libs one less barb.

I was thinking about hunting with my ar10 for the same reason, so I could put out a picture. With a black rifle :) good job on the speed goat, it's a nice one

Originally Posted By: varminter185I was thinking about hunting with my ar10 for the same reason, so I could put out a picture. With a black rifle :) good job on the speed goat, it's a nice one

Yep the AR10 .308 is a sweet rig.. My next build will be a AR10.

Originally Posted By: NdIndy261 yards? Man you can get close to them in Colorado!

261 yards came after spending over 2 hours belly crawling through a sticker patch the locals call "pasture".. Made 3 attempts which ended in me getting no closer then 325-400 yards range, then me backing out...I was hoping for 225 yards.. The buck had 8 or 10 doe with him who kept zeroing in on me.

Back