go foxpro?

Was going to edit but will just add a P.S...

I know I said "owned them all", but I haven't actually owned them all, not literally
grin.gif

I haven't owned the Fusion yet, for one. But I have owned most of them, going all the way back to the original 416 (pictured below).

Yote.jpg

FPbadger.jpg

- DAA

I have a Prarie Blaster and it's too big. I wouldn't imagine that you would need that kind of volume in NC.

Given the choices, I would suggest the CS24 model. The remote is great, easy to use and fast. Get it with FOXBANG.. A feature that once tunned, you will be very happy with. It's worth every penny and has led to more fur in the truck.

I pick the CS24 because i like the seperate decoy, so you can put the decoy in the ground and the speaker up in a bush.
The other thing is that it has a remote battery pack. You can test that out (it should be 12v) but find out and then get a couple of SLA batteries for it. Over the life of the call.. It will last a long time, the $100 isn't going to make a difference, but buying a smaller cheaper call and then getting another and another will end up costing more.
Once you have a call the biggest cost you are going to run into is batteries. Mine, while the biggest model can drain 8D batteries in a weekend. That is a costly deal. I bought a couple of SLA batteries for $15 each and they last a couple of years. One in the call, one on a charger in the truck. I can hunt all week and not have to worry about batteries.

So, i choose the cs24 for volume, ease of putting it in a bush, the TX1000 remote and the ease of using a SLA battery.

I have a fury. Great caller, size of a large flashlight but doesn't weigh very much.

if I was to buy another right now, I'd be torn between a CS24 and a Shockwave. don't know which I'd end up choosing.

Dont get the wildfire / spitfire if you are hunting a large area.. they are not loud enough for open field calling

I don't see much advantage to all the features of the 1000 remote anymore and the more I studied on it, the simple tx-9 seems about right. I think I have decided to go with the hellfire as long as it sounds as good as the others do. does anybody have experience with sound quality of the hellfire over the cs24c model? it looks to me like the same speaker just one has a more fancy remote

Back