The Supremes

tnshootist

Supreme court ruled that the people of TN have no say in how we run our state.Our constitution and amendments mean nothing.Gay people have more rights than the whole rest of the state.The amendment voted on and passed by the people of the state means nothing.If all the other stuff going on now makes good cover for the all powerful government to promote gay agenda,the most important issue at hand.

OK... So tell me this guys... If every state that voted "Gay Marriage NOT be allowed" was wrong, we now have precedence, established in numerous federal courts, to prove that the people are not intelligent enough to vote on anything and get it right, so where does that leave us during the next election???

Think about it!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: tnshootistSupreme court ruled that the people of TN have no say in how we run our state.Our constitution and amendments mean nothing.Gay people have more rights than the whole rest of the state.The amendment voted on and passed by the people of the state means nothing.If all the other stuff going on now makes good cover for the all powerful government to promote gay agenda,the most important issue at hand.

You know, if the people of Tennessee thought blacks should ride at the back of the bus or eat at different restaurants than whites the federal government needed to step up and take a stand..... When you think you as a state want to step on individual rights no matter who that person is you need to go do the unthinkable to yourself, unthinkable only because your stuff isn't long enough to do it to yourself. If you are worried about what gays are doing you are worried way to much about other people besides yourself are doing.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistSupreme court ruled that the people of TN have no say in how we run our state.Our constitution and amendments mean nothing.Gay people have more rights than the whole rest of the state.The amendment voted on and passed by the people of the state means nothing.If all the other stuff going on now makes good cover for the all powerful government to promote gay agenda,the most important issue at hand.

If your state is worried about someone else beside youraelf then you are in one of the backward states that isn't providing healthcare with Obamacare lol

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaYanno John, it's just a matter of time till it will be a common thing. I sure miss America.

You don't even know what America is or was...

First off, I read over in the reloading section where Catshooter was banned for something he said. So, why isn't this blanket-blank liberal (Woodguru) kicked off here for being such an idiot. Now, down to the business at hand. I am a Christian, I believe in what is written in the Bible, and the Bible is very explicit about homosexual behavior.....it is wrong. Homos can try and paint it any way they want, but they are going to split the gates of Hades wide open and burn there forever.....and it doesn't bother me in the least, as they made the decision to do so. The thing that really ticks me off, and has for a long time, is that I am a huge states righter who believes that the reason we have 50 states is for the people to choose what state suits them best to live in. We are allowed to move freely between the states, and if say the people in Kentucky think that California stinks (and it does), then we don't have to go there and can let the residents of that state wallow in misery. So, why can't the different states enact laws that pertain to the type of behavior that the people in that state wish to allow. If the residents of a state wish to ban gay marriage and vote to do so, then that should be it.....and NO judge anywhere should have the right to change it. On the same hand, should that state decide that only white people, or only black people, or only Hispanic people can live there, then that's their right. Now, if such decisions cause that state to go belly up and go broke because everyone leaves and no one wants to go there, then that is the result of a bad decision....but it still should be up to them. I am fully aware that not everyone supports my view on states rights, and that's their right, but I am very adamant about my stance, and not happy at all when some federal court overrules what the voters in my state have decided upon.

Originally Posted By: woodguruOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaYanno John, it's just a matter of time till it will be a common thing. I sure miss America.

You don't even know what America is or was...

I will guarantee you that he knows more about America than you do....or ever will know.

He gets all riled up over the gay stuff huh tnshootist? Evidently hits a little too close to home..
They preach tolerance but are the most intolerant pigs on this planet! He does not care about your beliefs, morals or faith if it does not mirror his own

I understand that people don't want to allow Gay marriage because it's against your religion, But does that mean that you should be using your government to ban something you don't like, that is oppossed to your religious beliefs?

I do and don't like what the Court has done..
1) I don't like that they are for the time being overruling the states rights. The state voted and that is that. It's not the Feds business.
2) i do like it becuase that policy can now also be used to revoke states gun laws. It's time to start playing the game at hand and stop crying that it's not fair.

The last and most important thing is that.. IF the Republicans can get their act together, it's very possible that they could take control of the Senate.
The oldest biggest liberal on the court is 81 and doesn't want to step down. She is going to drop in 5 years at the most and has to big of ego to step down, despite huge pressure to do so. If John Roberts didn't take up the issue yet the rulings stand from the lower court but no actual court ruling and next year is the last year of Obumer, I don't think he could get another judge through with the Republicans investigating one thing after the next. Which given history will mean that the next president should be a republican, which also means that if the stars align it could mean adding another conservative on the court and that would have a very long lasting change, and would then be time to bring all of these issues back up.

We don't need a court dicision anyways we have a law that isn't being enforced "DOMA"
Get control, impeach, and enforce the laws we have.

Last edited:
I don't like passing an amendment to try and preserve marriage either. But they lock you up for doing it the other way.I understand all people have rights,they don't understand that though.I am a Bible believing Southern Baptist.I live in the Bible belt. If I wanted to live the gay lifestyle I would move. Just as they have rights to think what they want,so do I have those same rights. The gay agenda is a far cry from civil rights and to compare the two is just wrong.Just my opinion,good thing I am not a High Court judge.

If they were not going to respect the vote of the people then why did they ask them to waste their time, momey and gasoline to go to the polls in the first place?

Surrender your will to God... Ask for strength to stand with your morals... And when the time comes, the strength to hold your head up and spit back in the face if the deviant architects building the new world Sodom and Gomorrah... I am afraid it is going to take more than votes...

Your strength will come from what's in your heart...

I ain't mad about this stuff no more,have been calm for some time. I am just waiting to see.if the time comes we will know it.Still hoping things will start working better. So much stuff on so many fronts.In the mean time I enjoy each day as if it were the last. Do a little work ,play a little,pray some.Life is good.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistI don't like passing an amendment to try and preserve marriage either. But they lock you up for doing it the other way.I understand all people have rights,they don't understand that though.I am a Bible believing Southern Baptist.I live in the Bible belt. If I wanted to live the gay lifestyle I would move. Just as they have rights to think what they want,so do I have those same rights. The gay agenda is a far cry from civil rights and to compare the two is just wrong.Just my opinion,good thing I am not a High Court judge.

Good post. I'm a Southern Baptist also, and I happen to believe what the Bible says about homosexuality....it is an abomination.....in other words, it is wrong, wrong, wrong. If 2 homos want to stay in their closet and do their thing, then they will have only God to answer to. But, I don't want to see it in public, and don't want my grandchildren growing up to think that it is natural and right, because it is not. I do not see any way that anyone can believe in God and the Bible and not see anything with gay marriage. If they think it is okay, then I am of the opinion that they are not a believer.

Back