good hand calls to get?

champ198

looking at getting back into predator hunting. had plans to get a foxpro and get a cheaper gun but some are suggesting to wait on the foxpro and get a better rifle than what I had planned. so looking at getting a better gun and wait on the foxpro so I'm gonna need to get some hand calls
what calls would you all suggest?
money is pretty tight and won't have a ton to spend so want to get some decent ones to start with

I recently just picked up a Pup and Female Howler from Carver Predator calls and I have been really impressed with it. Very easy call to use and I like the sound of the wood over the plastic calls that I own.

Saturday knight used Death Tools and called in two yotes on the big moon. I highly suggest you give Brian a look at Crooked Creek Custom Calls they are easy on the eyes too!

If money is tight and you're starting fresh you should check out the Carver Calls website. He has a full set of calls for $44.95 shipped. That's awfully hard to beat to get started.

It has a howler a open reed distress the( Rabid
Rabbit Extreme) an open reed distress
(SDS) Song Dog Slayer, a closed reed
distress and a coaxer.

At the end of the day you really can't go wrong with a good ol' Tally Ho. 8 bucks at most any hardware store or gas station out in the sticks. I have other calls and recently got a Foxpro, but I don't leave home without my red talley ho.

At the end of the day you really can't go wrong with a good ol' Tally Ho. 8 bucks at most any hardware store or gas station out in the sticks. I have other calls and recently got a Foxpro, but I don't leave home without my red talley ho.

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54All great suggestions.
Or just watch the Custom Call sub-forum here on PM. Generally plenty of good deals, on great calls.

Now why didn't I think of that?!

Originally Posted By: nyttrain5150If money is tight and you're starting fresh you should check out the Carver Calls website. He has a full set of calls for $44.95 shipped. That's awfully hard to beat to get started.

It has a howler a open reed distress the( Rabid
Rabbit Extreme) an open reed distress
(SDS) Song Dog Slayer, a closed reed
distress and a coaxer.

I did see those and going to try and get a set of those

Originally Posted By: nyttrain5150Originally Posted By: canislatrans54All great suggestions.
Or just watch the Custom Call sub-forum here on PM. Generally plenty of good deals, on great calls.

Now why didn't I think of that?!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Back