catshooter banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i would like to know why.

he is one of the best members here. i liked to read what he posted.

He's helped me out a few times,saved me some time and money too. I also read a lot of what he has to say.

His userid is gone, so I guess something happened. Anyone know where else he hangs out, I'll frequent there.

I respect the moderators here but I consider Catshooter a friend.

Don't worry, this thread will soon be locked down like the other one. Pretty sad how far this forum has gone to the wayside.

Been lurking here since 2003, its definitely changed, I didnt see anything completely out of line. But I dont visit all off the sub forums... only spoke with him a couple times in pm. But I respected his knowledge

I, for one, am not surprised. He had a habit of coming back with teeth and claws out if challenged.

I saw pure BS in several things he posted. And I am not all that smart.

I won't miss him a bit... he was his own biggest fan.

Originally Posted By: DoublessI, for one, am not surprised. He had a habit of coming back with teeth and claws out if challenged.

Well, I'm not going to challenge YOUR intelligence, but I know the man in question fairly well. He knows a million times more about shooting, scopes, reloading, and ballistics than 99.9% of the population. And he does fight back rather "briskly" when challenged. Most people do when someone tells them that they are wrong about something that they've been doing for years at a level that most people could never approach.

If you're interesting in reading some of his publications I'd be glad to direct you there .... but they're pretty detailed and complicated for the casual gun owner.

People sometimes judge people by written word on an internet forum, and draw conclusions about their personal situations and backgrounds. They don't know where they've traveled, who they know, where they've worked, what they do / did for a living, and numerous other things. It would surprise a lot of people if the "personal notebook" of some of our members were opened up for public viewing. We have active law enforcement, retired law enforcement, active military, retired military, retired snipers with logged kills, & former FBI on here as members. And that's just what I know about. Who knows what other talents are lurking here that we have no idea about. I always take those things into account when someone says something and I wonder ... "How do they know THAT?". Just food for thought ......

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: DoublessI, for one, am not surprised. He had a habit of coming back with teeth and claws out if challenged.

I won't miss him a bit... he was his own biggest fan.
Care to elaborate on the pure BS .....

Originally Posted By: HidalgoOriginally Posted By: DoublessI, for one, am not surprised. He had a habit of coming back with teeth and claws out if challenged.

Well, I'm not going to challenge YOUR intelligence, but I know the man in question fairly well. He knows a million times more about shooting, scopes, reloading, and ballistics than 99.9% of the population. And he does fight back rather "briskly" when challenged. Most people do when someone tells them that they are wrong about something that they've been doing for years at a level that most people could never approach.

If you're interesting in reading some of his publications I'd be glad to direct you there .... but they're pretty detailed and complicated for the casual gun owner.

Im interested in the publications! You can pm if you want

Wealth of knowledge?? Bwa ha ha!! o BWA HAHA!! O I busted gut on that one!!!! Anyone got a good shooting 22LR???

Originally Posted By: marcoWealth of knowledge?? Bwa ha ha!! o BWA HAHA!! O I busted gut on that one!!!! Anyone got a good shooting 22LR???

Dang Marco ... why don't you direct us to some of your informative posts? (I missed them somehow) We always are interested in learning new things.

Last edited:
I would also be interested in those publications as well. He gave sound advise and if he thought you were being dense he would let you know it. That is charter trait I admire at least he told you what he thought.

Originally Posted By: HidalgoOriginally Posted By: marcoWealth of knowledge?? Bwa ha ha!! o BWA HAHA!! O I busted gut on that one!!!! Anyone got a good shooting 22LR???

Dang Marco ... why don't you direct us to some of your informative posts? (I missed them somehow) We always are interested in learning new things.

Informative?
Your going to be waiting awhile.

original question still holds, why was he banned?

there are some people here that know nothing, there are some people here that think they know everything, there are some people here who know some things but are willing to learn, and there are people here that have more knowledge than will fit in a book.

i learned some things from catshooter's posts as i am sure many others did. there are quite a few others that didn't like how he presented facts and as a result failed to see reality. he is really good at blowing up old wives tales, that i like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back