Pics of your paint jobs!!

NMCoyoteHunter01

Okay I know this probably has been done but anyhow post pics of your rifles, shotguns, AR's, and any other "projectile launcher" that you have painted or have had painted.

theres a few to start this off...

w00t.gif

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: bushy

A4A969DA-4D2E-4C20-B425-51F990EF93BB_zpsqjqnjvwr.jpg

w00t.gif

I really like the blood spatter in the feathers and your strong use of black...

Thank you. Your the first to notice the blood splatter
smile.gif

It's a super black eagle so had to use the see me color. Although it does breakup pretty well.

Marlin X7 243, with a $2 spray paint job, not the prettiest but it worked on this yote!...I feel ashamed after seeing some of those rifles above!!

coyote_zpsa482580b.jpg

Painting guns is fun! I really like some of the rifles shown.

This was my first paint job. Except for the durability I think it turned out well enough.

I'm waiting on parts for another one I will end up painting too. I've been looking around for ideas. I may go the same paint scheme as the rifle in the picture or try out a sponge. I also cerakoted an action and barrel graphite black, not much to look at but an ineresting project trying to fit gun parts and a 30" barrel into your apartment oven...

Originally Posted By: DasherHidalgo, This is what I do, instead of spending long hours on PM.
smile.gif

Dasher, your yellow/black and pink/black rifles are awesome. Could you tell us a little more about your process for painting those two rifles? Again, great job.

Shankbone,

The yellow rifle was done in Cerakote. Including stock. Then laid out the patern and airbrushed on the black, Then clear coated.

The pink one is also Cerkoted on the metal work and the stock has a custom mixed pink enamel to match the pink cerakote. The black on stock was also airbrushed then clear coated.

Back