Well...Alrighty then!

Yep, every time I buy something, I pay a state sales tax, as well as a local city/county sales tax.

But, you are correct that I no longer have to pay any state or federal income taxes.

I have a neighbor and her patio butts up to my back yard. She was dating one of them for a while. I would walk outside and he would be bobbing up and down on his rug facing north east. I'm all for freedom of religion but the way he would make sure his rug was just perfectly flat and would straighten the fringe kinda made my skin crawl.

Originally Posted By: Oregon310

I don't think you guys are being fair to Jonny jihad the mystery man. Will said he was listening to a guy take a leak but wasn't able to see him. He said he used the English, but didn't mention an accent. Just because he didn't wash his hands doesn't mean he came from the land of goats, camels & rolls Royce. For all we know it could have been Bubba the book mobile driver on a germ jihad. At 4:45am in Oregon, I think it's a question worth asking.

For that matter we could argue if green is really a color .....
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: HidalgoOriginally Posted By: Oregon310

I don't think you guys are being fair to Jonny jihad the mystery man. Will said he was listening to a guy take a leak but wasn't able to see him. He said he used the English, but didn't mention an accent. Just because he didn't wash his hands doesn't mean he came from the land of goats, camels & rolls Royce. For all we know it could have been Bubba the book mobile driver on a germ jihad. At 4:45am in Oregon, I think it's a question worth asking.

rolleyes.gif

No, that argument can't be made. The rule is that if there is a crayon named "green", then it has to be a color.

Originally Posted By: Oregon310Originally Posted By: HidalgoOriginally Posted By: Oregon310

rolleyes.gif

No, that argument can't be made. The rule is that if there is a crayon named "green", then it has to be a color.

Ummm, there is a white crayon and white is the absence of color.

Quote:Full Definition of WHITE

a : free from color
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/white

Regards,
hm

Now you're just being racist.

White is also a temperature and a noise, but I don't hold it against the crayon. Besides, white is a word used to describe a color in the Bible & that's good enough for me.

Back