Varget in Phoenix az

Originally Posted By: nastynatesfish3 shelves of it at cabelas. 2 pound limit. Bring a friend and get some

We must have just crossed paths.. LOL

I was hoping for some Benchmark.

Greg

I was talking to a few guys there. Kinda suprised how much was there. I got 4 lbs of h1000. Not sure if I'm gonna use it in 6mm06 or maybe work it in the 7 mag and use h4831i n the 6

Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: nastynatesfish3 shelves of it at cabelas. 2 pound limit. Bring a friend and get some

We must have just crossed paths.. LOL

I was hoping for some Benchmark.

Greg

Last time I was at local shop there was 10 or 12 pounds of benchmark. Felt like grabbing the box with 10 1lb jugs and making a run for it

You watch this stuff will just recover and that Can't Understand Normal Thinking.... Hillary will announce her intentions to run for President and send everything into a friggin tail spin again.

Originally Posted By: FurhunterYou watch this stuff will just recover and that Can't Understand Normal Thinking.... Hillary will announce her intentions to run for President and send everything into a friggin tail spin again.

And there lies the unfortunate truth.

Greg

friend went to the gun show in Atlanta today & called me, had found 2 lbs of N160. Over priced but they had it.

I went to a local store today & scored Benchmark, IMR8208XBR and 1000 Federal 205 primers.

They had some bullets I need but the price on those was too high, I'll order them & wait.

Originally Posted By: nastynatesfishThere was probally 50lbs of varget 50 of h1000 and a bunch of imr3450 imr4895
Nate, Is that IMR 3450 a new powder, I needs ta get me sum.
Dave

Back