Got my fox back -

yotecatslayer34

Hello all, got my fox back a lot sooner than I thought I would. Posted this male on here some months ago... Screamed into the call after about 1 1/2hrs of callin.

Thanks and God Bless !

5typhf.jpg

11kjzug.jpg

m9rkmu.jpg

s3hel5.jpg

Would have loved to get this in the scene with my bobcats but didn't have quite enough space to make it all fit lol

Last edited:
I think the grey fox is one of the best looking of all predators. Yours is a good representative of the species. You'll enjoy having him around.

Originally Posted By: flintrock Man, I really wish we had grey fox here. That's a great looking mount!
We do.

I guess by here I 'm referring to where I hunt (pretty close to home) and in 45+ years of hunting and working outdoors daily I've never seen a gray dead or alive. Not even @ the local fur buyers. But if you know a spot, I'll buy breakfast, furnish the gas and leave my gear @ home just to tag along and get to see one.

That is nice, I like how you choose a tree branch... I think they are one of the few canines that climb trees... I always notice the patterns on the cat in your avatar, u put down good fur
thumbup1.gif

Really nice mount! I'm with you Flintrock, all the years spent in the outdoors, have never seen one here in Central Kansas either. That little critter is very high on the bucket list though!
Have talked to a fella way out there in western Ks that they do call in an occasional kit fox.

Really nice. We don't have fox this far south; sure wish we did. Have only ever seen one in the wild and that was near Del Rio.

Regards,
hm

Back