Middle TN guys needing reloading supplies .....

Hidalgo

I stopped at Outpost Armory today near Murfreesboro (I-24 at exit 89) and they have "some" reloading supplies. Various powders (I got Benchmark) and plenty of primers. Once fired .223 brass (military) and they did have a fair assortment of .22LR ammunition. But no .22WMR unfortunately. Nice bunch of guys there also. Just a FYI.

Hidalgo,
I'm in Ringgold and noticed your post. Not sure if you knew that there is a reloading supply place in Fort Oglethorpe that you can get powder and supplies from also. Just wanted to see if you knew about them so you would not have to travel so far.

Originally Posted By: Pete RobinetteHidalgo,
I'm in Ringgold and noticed your post. Not sure if you knew that there is a reloading supply place in Fort Oglethorpe that you can get powder and supplies from also. Just wanted to see if you knew about them so you would not have to travel so far.

No, I didn't know they were there. What's the name of the place?

I didn't travel out of my way because the wife has to go to Vanderbilt every 6 weeks or so for treatments, and we drive right by there coming and going. But it's nice to know where all of the local places are at.

North Georgia Reloading and Accessories
2 Forrest Rd
Fort Oglthorpe.

It's down by the K-Mart in Fort O close to the battlefield park. I just purchased my suppressor from there. Well, they filled out the paperwork and I purchased it there and till ATF approves the paperwork and I get my tax stamp that is my suppressor home. If you have a certain load you use, you can tell them what you want and they will work up the loads for you also. Nice people and not a big store but seems to have good prices. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Outpost is a great place to spend a whole pay check on something your wife will tell you that you do not need. Went in there just to look ( about an hour and a half away) two grand later off to Florida we go with half the vacation fund

Originally Posted By: J_SchroederOutpost is a great place to spend a whole pay check on something your wife will tell you that you do not need. Went in there just to look ( about an hour and a half away) two grand later off to Florida we go with half the vacation fund

LOL ...... Rule #1: Never, EVER go into a gun shop with your credit cards or any money you want to keep.
blink.gif

Drooling and fondling are free, though.
drool.gif

I usually don't keep much on me but we were headed out of town and the billboards were pressuring me to stop. Saved me a long wait on my second rock river though

Good to see some semi locals on hear, also good to hear of the store in Ft O, my have to stop in, been think'n about try'n to learn reload'n for a few years now, like I need more gun clutter.

Originally Posted By: Pete RobinetteNorth Georgia Reloading and Accessories
2 Forrest Rd
Fort Oglthorpe.

It's down by the K-Mart in Fort O close to the battlefield park. I just purchased my suppressor from there. Well, they filled out the paperwork and I purchased it there and till ATF approves the paperwork and I get my tax stamp that is my suppressor home. If you have a certain load you use, you can tell them what you want and they will work up the loads for you also. Nice people and not a big store but seems to have good prices. Hope this helps. Pete, I will add to your post also if you don't mind. They are nice people there. They shoot also and don't just act like they do. What I'm trying to say is they know what they are talking about. Phone # 706-858-5626

Back