Hits home for me

canislatrans54

I recently got told I needed to make an appointment for the following procedure, so the following videos hit home.
Thank goodness, I have about a 2 month wait.
grin.gif

Over the years have had several, not pleasent. Just be sure to get a written note from your doctor to show your wife that your head is not up there !!!

Once it was my time to have one done. I lay on the stainless table in the paper gown till I was froze. I got tired of waiting and freezing and began to gripe to my wife who was waiting with me. I complained that even though the Dr.'s time was valuable my time was worth something to me and so forth. I happened to look toward the door and could see the Dr.'s shoes under the door. He was standing there listening to me fuss. A piece of advise,never allow yourself to be heard complaining by the Dr. who is going to put that scope.... Well you get the picture.

The first one I had no problem till I got home. They blow a ton of air up your butt while shoving a camera up there. Had some earth shattering farts when I got home. The wife was laughing like crazy. Second one was the most embarrassing time in my life. After taking the stuff to make you poop (it worked very well, would break concrete) the night before the nurse comes in and asks how many bowel movements I'd had. Told her I lost count after round 15. And then I recognized her. I'd went to high school with her. She then proceeded to give me an enema. I acted like I didn't know her and she did the same. Now thru the VA I smear some poop on a stick and mail it in. Mucho easier.

I went in bout a month ago. One up the rear, and my throat. I told the doc if he only had one scope, I'd appreciate it if he did my throat first. He laughed and told me to go to sleep

Back