Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 - Ballistic Plex Nickel Riflescope only $149.99

gr8fuldoug

cf590cfeafd54810260a28caf46a0a43.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, last year we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.
burris_fullfield_II_3-9x40_starburst.gif

Today's "Deal of the Day" is on an excellent Nickel coated riflescope. We purchased all the remaining inventory of the Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 - Ballistic Plex Nickel Riflescope #200169 which we are blowing out for only $149.99
burris_fullfield_II_3-9x40-2.jpg

With a legacy of high performance, modest prices and the backing of a Forever Warranty,™ choosing to purchase a Fullfield II ® riflescope isn’t difficult.
Fullfield II’s are the smart choice when you know they are packed with the performance features that made Burris famous. Outstanding optical quality. Positive steel-on-steel adjustments. Extremely rugged outer tubes. No-slip grips on the integrated eyepiece and focus adjustment. To make a fair comparison with other brands, you’ll have to look at riflescopes costing hundreds of dollars more.

Specs:
Field of View @ 100 yds:
33 Low - 13 High (ft)
Exit Pupil (mm): 13 Low - 5.0 High
Click Value @ 100 yds: .25 (in)
Max Adj. @ 100 yds: 50 (in)
Eye Relief: 3.1 - 3.8 (in)
Length: 12.2 (in)
Weight: 13 oz.

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Have a great day

clbanner120710.gif

Back