Hiperfire hipertouch trigger....anyone

I should be able to let you know by this week-end as there are two of them sitting on my bench still boxed. I will install Thursday night and may get to shoot them this week-end.
I have played with one on a store gun and it felt pretty nice.
Not much help I reckon.

Originally Posted By: LouAnyone using the hiperfire hipertouch 24c trigger? What can you tell me about it?

They're a really nice trigger. They work great in AR15 or AR10 platforms.

Hiperfire 24C

They've been a very popular trigger since we got them in stock this spring.

Originally Posted By: crapshootI'm interested in how it compares to geissele or timney.

They compare more to a Timney since its also a single stage. I'll compare them objectively:

-The Hiperfire is a little more technical to install since its not a drop-in like the Timney, but it installs somewhat similar to a milspec trigger

-The Hiperfire has the ability to go down to 2LB trigger pull while reliably setting off 223 or 308 primers whereas the Timney 4LB is needed for 308 primers. The Hiperfire has a very heavy hammer fall due to the design

-Both have very short & crisp trigger pulls with a quick reset

I've shot a variety of triggers, and by far my favorites are the Timney 667S & Hiperfire 24C. Going back and forth between the Timney and Hiperfire is very easy since they're both great triggers. You can't go wrong with either, honestly.

I vote geissele NM. Awesome triggers. I also mulled over the hyperfire but didn't much care for the looks of the design, but not saying its a bad trigger.

Thanks, for the information, I'm not a big fan of two stage triggers and I was considering the Timney as another option. I'm glad to know that they are similar.

Lou

Bigdog,

Thanks for the information, I have never heard of that brand of trigger they look interesting. Do you have any experience with that particular trigger?

Originally Posted By: bigdog1Check out the Elf triggers by Elfman I believe.

Dave

Are you referring to the triggers which cost $250-$300 which are "designed" to use two fingers on the trigger? Basically a paintball double trigger for a semi automatic centerfire rifle?

Back