Summer plans?

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
Howdy youngsters! Hopefully your school year has gone well and you're looking forward to summer. What plans have you made? Fun? Work? Travel with the folks? Let's hear what's on the agenda for you.

My kids will be doing a few fun things. We're all set for science camp and soccer camps. There will be the requisite swimming lessons. Don't forget a little camping, fishing, and water play - there might actually be enough water in the closest lake for me to teach the older two how to water ski this summer. The little one will probably just ride around in the tube getting wet!
grin.gif

I may have a job in line for the summer and I will be getting my gun dialed in for my September Oryx hunt. I might finally get my cds dial on my leupold scope set up. Hopefully there will be some fishing mixed in as well.

I've been pretty busy all summer. I helped run a boat ramp/campground/shop on the weekends up at Fort Peck lake which was pretty fun. Got to meet lots of people. I also fixed a bunch of fence and hauled a bunch of gravel. Now I'm splitting up my time between getting ready for trapping season and elk hunting...
smile.gif

CoyoteHunter, can't wait to see pics from your Oryx hunt! Sounds awesome!

Ben

Back