DAB has left us and gone to be with The Lord

Kracker

I'm sorry for posting this in the reloading area but my father inlaw DAB on here passed away yesterday afternoon of a heart attack the reloading board was his favorite place on here and everything I know about hunting and reloading came from him. He ruffled a few feathers on here but he loved everyone and I know a few of you were friends of his and should know of his passing. Thank you all for the prayers hunting and fishing are not going to be the same without old DAB. My son Daniel DABs grandson could use some prayers being 16 and autistic he is taking it pretty hard every time he sees something hunting or fishing related he starts to cry all over again. Thank you all. Ryan aka Kracker

I'm very sorry to hear of your family's loss Ryan. I offer condolences and best wishes to your family, particularly your young son, as you work through the pain of DAB's passing.

Ryan, I truly can relate to your post. My dad passed away on the 16th it will be 14 years and there are times in the stillness of the night when I would have liked to have a talk with him. As for you son, we can offer prayer to mend, comfort and give him piece thru Christ out Lord.

Very sorry to hear this, I did some trading with DAB, his word was always good. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Hate to hear this Ryan...He may of 'ruffled' a couple of feathers once in awhile, but he was always a gentleman about it...Like all of us, he had his opinions and they were respected...

Tell your son that every time it rains, it's him shedding a tear because he misses him as well...Don't know how much that will help, but I have a Special Needs daughter and it helped when her grand parents passed away...

Thank you so much and The Boy thanks you. He was truly grandpas Coyote hunting buddy this morning he was watching some old Randy Anderson hunting videos him and grandpa would watch over and over again. He says it will not be the same calling coyotes without him but he wants to get out and call again cause grandpa would never want him to quit
url]

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family kracker.. I too love those randy Anderson videos, take the boy out hunting to take his mind off of things. There's nothing more relaxing than to be out in the woods either by yourself or with a good friend.

RIP, DAB. May God comfort the family and especially bless the grandson. In Jesus name, amen.

Regards,
hm

Yes, he will be missed here too.
Only time when my feathers are ruffled, are when I want to fluff them out.
Prayer`s for you and the family.

I'm sorry that I am just now reading this. I think that I was out of town when it was first posted and I did not see it until just now.

I enjoyed DAB's post a great deal. Wish that I could have met him as he seemed very knowledgeable about many things. His post were always appreciated by me.

I hope that your son knows that the Lord has a reason for calling people to Heaven earlier than what we would like for him to do sometimes. We might not like it but God knows what he is doing.

Thank you everyone we had his memorial service today at Willamette National Cemetery he was a navy vet and had full military honors. After the rifle Volley they presented the three fired brass to my mother in-law. After the service the only thing my wife and son could think Don was saying keep that brass we could reload it. Hahaha he loved his reloading

Back