Badlands superday pack

Xw00dsrac3rX

I picked up a superday pack from badlands a month or so ago, primarily to use as my "predator pack" to carry all my goodies in. I just wanted to shoot a few pics off and give some useful information about it to anyone who might be looking.

Its plenty roomy inside, although I wish the pockets it does have, were broken down even farther inside by having more small pouches and organization pockets for small items.

The outside has many straps and storage which I love. The straps cam in especially handy when searching for a location to stow my gobbler lounger. It fits very nicely directly on the back of the pack, and when you connect the waist buckle, its like your not even wearing it. I can easily connect and disconnect the chair from the bag in complete darkness only by feel.

One problem I had was wearing my springfield XDS on my hip. The bag would bot play nicely with wearing these two items. I just found out that the bag has two built in holsters near the waist straps. I took pictures of the XDS in the holster as well since that my be appealing to some people like me.

All in all its a very comfortable pack and I couldnt be happier with it for predator hunting.

Originally Posted By: yotesniper13I have the same pack. It has held up well. When I use the holster in the belt it seems too far back and hard to draw.

Agreed on that point. You would almost be better off cross drawing but the holsters are sewn in canted so that is not possible.

Best part about badlands is the lifetime warranty.

I used the superday as a day pack for several years. It also has a rifle/bow sling stuffed in the bottom rear pocket. Ya can picked them up slightly used for around $125 on archery talk.

I have the 2200 and it is one heck of a pack might just have to pick up this one as well for deer hunting around the area here.

I've had the superday for about 3 years now. Lots of spot and stalk and stand deer hunting with a bow and rifle have been its primary use. I like the bow/gun sling for long hikes in. I also use it as a carry on bag when flying or for weekend trips. I managed to fit 7 days worth of stuff in there for a trip to Cabo 2 years ago!

It's held up really well. I consider it more of a gear hauling bag. It really doesn't have the support to carry lots of weight in meat hauling situations.

It gets a thumbs up from me!

Back