Montana coyote hunting

tonyw15

Hey. Just moved to Helena,MT for work and am an avid predator hunter. Looking for some good spots around the Helena area. Any help would be great! Thanks y'all

Helena has the best in the state...
Capital sports!!!!!!!!
Powder horn.
Bob wards ( so so )
Sportsman warehouse ( box store )
Just down the road Ha Ha Billings Cabalas

I get aa kick outa people asking "for good hunting spots" on the internet. I promise if you get out and drive an hr in any direction to scout you could find spots ranging from crap to fantastic

Last edited:
Or just do like everyone else and put in the endless miles, hours, days, etc. to find them!!!! Maybe I'm bein' an AH about it, but really, everyone wants easy street............it took me years to find my spots, and lots of $$$$ in gas money.

Maybe he is just asking for a gentle push in a good direction,and not your good spots. So what the [beeep] is wrong with that?

where in Mt is there NOT a good place to find coyotes...?

any place that has cattle...will have coyotes...so find the cattle first...they are easier to spot.

Originally Posted By: dan brotherswhere in Mt is there NOT a good place to find coyotes...?

any place that has cattle...will have coyotes...so find the cattle first...they are easier to spot.

Hahaha, that pretty much sums it up! Oh, and don't forget to ask permission; lots of ranchers are happy to be rid of coyotes.

thanks for the help from most of you fellas, if any of ya want to meet up and do some hunting im more than happy to. i work at sportsmans in helena so drop in and talk dogs. planmning a wolf hunt right now and also scouting!alot different than michigan

Back