G5 t3 or rage hypodermic?

I'm gonna have to stay with one of the 2 choices I mentioned. I shot the new muzzy trocars last year. Always been a big fan of muzzy but they shoot good to 20-25 yards then their all over past there for me. Can't make my mind up between the T3 or rage hypodermic

Ulmer edge or shwacker if you shoot mechanicals. I know, I know... everybody has an opinion but I have kills on desert mulies past 70 yds with those in 125 gr and dead soon is the name of the game.

shwackers are good but the ulmer is a bit better. Either one will have the desired results if you have enough energy and place the shot well.

I've had good luck with the Hypodermic. I haven't killed an elk with one yet but have killed 2 antelope, a deer, and a bear with them. The antelope were 63 and 80 yards. Hit right where I was aiming and blew right through them. They get the job done.

Originally Posted By: CoyoteKillerColeEnded up gettin some Magnus stinger 4 blade. And they are the best shooting broadheads I've ever shot. Very happy with them

Atta boy! Cut on contact and fly like a dart!

That would be a hard decision between those two but with that said I shoot the 2 blade rage and have had great success with them. I have heard nothing but great things about the T3 as well. Find a head that works great and stick with it.

Back