Moultrie A-5 Game camera ?

Originally Posted By: 6724pos

Thanks. I read lots of online reviews about it and that was kind of the general view of them. But I learned a long time ago not to believe everything posted in reviews.

The M-880i is a very good trail camera from Moultrie and the M-880 and M-80 all good fast trail cameras that reach out really far...the newer M-880i has the No-Glow feature and I have one lined up in lay-away, should be out in the next week or 2 so I can give You a review on it!
wink.gif

Extra Info:

I have several of the older D-55 .Moultrie Trail Cameras that use the Six C batteries and have had the batteries last over 1-Year,that's some serious money saved on battery cost and those are good Cameras that are affordable and can still be found new for sale.I also have 2 older I-60 Moultries that are still working after 6-8 years of use that can be bought cheap refurbished on the Moultrie Feeder Site.

They have a new M-1100i that has more features,No-Glow,reaches out 80 feet and has a built-in viewer for looking at Your pics in the field.I also have the M-100 that has the built-in viewer,Lu's these Cameras are small,easier to carry and hide in the woods!

Thanks for the info.
Yeah, a review of your new camera would be a good thing.

I have 2 older wildlife dimensions that work so so.
Had/have a Primos Blackout. Not sure it still works. Something pulled it off
the tree and down into a creek bed late last winter. Found the camera
but the batteries were dead and no pics of the culprit. Whatever it was
was strong enough to rip thru the straps holding the camera to the tree.
Strange part was, there was no pics at all on it and it had been out in the
woods for over a month.

Back