leaving for missouri on the 25th

Been through there a few times and there are definitely plenty of coyotes there. I don't know the rules and regs in Missouri though.

im going to spend a couple days looking for some land to call. hopefully the folks out there are willing to let a guy kills a couple critters

There is plenty of public land around the fort and can also hunt on the fort itself. Try to contact one of our members here "Plumbbob", he is stationed at Fort Lost in the Woods and knows his way around out there.

they GC, thanks alot for the reply i will try to contact him and see if hes got any good intel on the place. its hard to find anywhere to call in a new state but im sure gonna give it a try as soon as i fly in tomorrow ill be driving from springfield directly to the closest place to get a non resident license.

There is plenty of ground for you to hunt in that area. Hunting at Fort Leonard Wood is allowed but the military has some hoops they make you jump through. There is a sizable chunk of U.S. Forest Service property in the form of the Mark Twain National Forest around the Fort. I just looked at a map and the forest area there is well over 200,00 acres of public ground. That is where I would be focusing I think, easy access to a good bit of forest ground. Keep an eye out for wild hogs, I think they have some scattered around there and you don't need any special license for them. It's hot here right now, I'd look for water sources. That area is too far north for me to be familiar with first hand but if you can raise Plumbbob he could steer you right.

Originally Posted By: reaper4Man I always get such great responses on here thanks guys IM gonna try my best

Yeah, you got a goldmine here. Predator Masters really delivered!

Aint no dang coyotes here!!!!
smile.gif
Reaper I sent you a PM

Back