2014 Nevada Trapper's Association Rendezvous

elkhunter2002

Hello all,
The Nevada Trapper's Association will be holding it's 2014 rendezvous at the Ward Mountain campground ten miles west of Ely Nevada on August 1, 2 and 3, 2014. There will be a number of great trapping demos as well as several vendors. We are also having a raffle and the grand prize is a very nice Remington 22-250. Please PM me for more information or raffle tickets. Unfortunately the gun is Nevada residents only and you must attend for all the other prizes but it is going to be a huge event. So if you are looking for a fun weekend, consider attending.

Thank for the notice.

Great place to have one and I know you guys are working on making it a success.

I will be there with family in tow and am working on spreading the word.

I guess I will have to get a local to buy raffle tickets for me.

ML

Thanks Mercer,

If you are new to trapping or someone how has trapped for awhile, this event will be worth your trip. We have a number of awesome demos set up including Andy Weiser (Montana trapper, ADC man and lure maker), Mercer Lawing on cage traps, a western fur buyer to discuss what they look for when buyer fur, a Nevada Department of Wildlife employee to discuss predators, skinning and fur put up demos, and too many more to mention. Come one come all and thank you.

Hello all,

This is going to be a big event with a number of great demos as well as several trapping vendors. Mark your calendars for August 1, 2, and 3, 2014. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Hello again,

Just thought I would bump this up. It's shaping up to be a great event. Andy Weiser and Mercer Lawing are among too of many great trappers doing demos and selling bait, traps, etc. Put down the dates of August 1, 2, and 3, 2014 on your calendars. Please PM me if you need information or would like to buy some raffle tickets, Thanks and hope to see you there.

The event was awesome, more then 200 people attended and the demos were great. Seventy-two kids were there during the raffle and dinner. Four lucky kids won 22 rifles. We most likely will have it neat Ely Nevada next year and will post it again. Thanks for all those that helped and attended.

Joe Bennett is the man and really knows how to put on an event! Don't miss out next year as I am sure he will deliver once again.

Back