Noob Gets Second Yote

OU812?

Hello, All.

Just felt like sharing a pic of yote #2.

This one was spotted by my buddy while we were walking back to the car after a failed set. He was about 400 yards out in a large meadow. My buddy and I tried calling him in. No luck. He just farted around in the meadow. We agreed that my buddy would be the shooter while I circled around in an attempt to push him into better range. No luck. He pushed out further beyond my buddy's comfortable shooting range. So, I pushed out further. Got within 175 yards, shot, and dropped him with a clean shot to the vitals.
photo_5.JPG

Thanks, Gents.

It's the most fun I've had in a while with my clothes on.

Deer season starts in a few weeks. Now, I have to force myself to give the yotes a break and start scouting my backcountry deer locations. Man...it's a rough life.

Cheers,
Tom

Originally Posted By: OU812?Thanks, Gents.

It's the most fun I've had in a while with my clothes on.

Deer season starts in a few weeks. Now, I have to force myself to give the yotes a break and start scouting my backcountry deer locations. Man...it's a rough life.

Cheers,
Tom

What? No Pic's

Very nice. Seems like coyotes are less and less interested based on the posts around the forum. Just ordered me a couple new diaphragm calls hoping to aid in getting them to come a running.

Last edited:
Back